PDA

View Full Version : Saw the Ugliest 3g ever today!!!

Hash_man_Se_i
06-30-2003, 10:48 PM
I was cruisin up in the north end of Calgary today, and while I was at a red light, I saw the ugliest 3g ever! ...

It was a 4dr, with a two-tone paint job, top candy red, and silver below the moldings... at first glance it looked kinda nice.. And then I noticed the front of it... it Had A DAMN BRUSH BAR!!, u know, the things people put on the front of their trucks :barf: ... And then I noticed side skirts, and really ugly ass hubcaps.

I just had to vent, and wished I had a camera with me... I tried to follow the guy for a better look but he dissapeared. And it was definately a disgrace to all 3geez... maybe I will go and try to find it this week... I have nothing but time to waste... no school, and no job.. LOL :super:

Jareds 89 LX-i
06-30-2003, 10:52 PM
:barf:

Well at least it will be easy to re-recognize! hahah

2Fast_Fiero
07-01-2003, 12:53 AM
There's a Si Blue one here with a large aluminum wing painted the same color as the car and it looked like he hit a wall dead on.

jlaccord89lxi
07-01-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Hash_man_Se_i
I was cruisin up in the north end of Calgary today, and while I was at a red light, I saw the ugliest 3g ever! ...

It was a 4dr, with a two-tone paint job, top candy red, and silver below the moldings... at first glance it looked kinda nice.. And then I noticed the front of it... it Had A DAMN BRUSH BAR!!, u know, the things people put on the front of their trucks :barf: ... And then I noticed side skirts, and really ugly ass hubcaps.

I just had to vent, and wished I had a camera with me... I tried to follow the guy for a better look but he dissapeared. And it was definately a disgrace to all 3geez... maybe I will go and try to find it this week... I have nothing but time to waste... no school, and no job.. LOL :super:

i got something to compete with that. I was out to the race track this past weekend with my friend who's brother was driving his 89 Hyundai Excel (which he bought for a dollar) in the lightning class. In the next class up (thunder class...about 95% pre '92 civics) there was a 3gee (88-89) painted up like one of those old NYC taxi's: yellow with the checkerboard pinstripeing down the sides, and he had the lights up with eyes painted on the lenses and eyelashes sticking up in the air :out:. STUPID LOOKING!!! If it doesn't rain this weekend i will be going again so i'll try to get a picture of it.

Morpheus
07-01-2003, 04:56 PM
Kinda makes you wish you coukld shoot out ur window GTAIII style.

funkytuqe
07-02-2003, 09:09 PM
I live in North Calgary, I'll keep an eye out for it, then I'll point and laugh when i see it.:lol

Hash_man_Se_i
07-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Oh what!???!! another calgarian, Nice man... u only got the lude? no 3g accord?

funkytuqe
07-03-2003, 11:08 AM
Yup, just the lude, well two of them. I hang here because our cars are very similar and i get alot of ideas from this site too. Besides, all you accorders arn't all that bad:pimp: hehehe
I live up in Coventry Hills

BITESIZE
07-03-2003, 09:50 PM
Hey, point and laugh for me too.....That'd be great...

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-04-2003, 01:15 PM
that picture with an ironing board as a spoiler is a disgrace to all 3 geez........ lmao