PDA

View Full Version : Possibly Leaving the 3Geez Family...

Matty_StyLz
06-09-2002, 06:25 PM
Matt we barely knew ye... However I'm in the process of test driving a 97 Accord EX-R. The possibility of leaving the family is very real. Should this be the last time I post, I wish everyone well. :werd:

Inabj2
06-09-2002, 09:39 PM
Must you sell your car to get the other one? Its not like you can ONLY drive one car many people here drive other cars then 3 gees.

87accordlxi
06-09-2002, 10:09 PM
i can understand because insurance for two cars isnt exactly cheap. sorry you have to get rid of your car, but thats life. it doesnt mean that you cant still stick around though :sadwave:

damackz
06-09-2002, 11:51 PM
yeah man stick around and have some fun lol tha 97 accord is nice but get a 97 lude instead man, u will have more fun in that for sure, not as much as in tha 3rd gen :D newayz good luck on whatever u decide to do and keep checking back even if u get rid of tha ride :pimp:

TeKKnoTeKK
06-10-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by 87accordlxi
i can understand because insurance for two cars isnt exactly cheap. sorry you have to get rid of your car, but thats life. it doesnt mean that you cant still stick around though :sadwave:

Actually man.....after I bought my 3g my insurance was less a month to insure them both than it was for my truck alone :D

ACCORD EX
06-10-2002, 12:11 PM
stick around man ! you'll lern a lot of things about cars too here ! :D

MIKE