PDA

View Full Version : camber correction

87AccordLXsdn
07-02-2003, 09:12 AM
ok, I know that this has been brought up quite a bit but I don't really have much time to read through all of the threads that came up in search so...my car is dropped about 2.5 in front and 2.75 in back (hard to tell with coilovers) and I need a camber kit badly but I was wondering like, which one should I get, I see diff. ones with diff. numbers and I dunno which would be best or what they mean. Can someone just please find me a site or give me the name of a kit that would make my tires straight again. Thanks.

goldyaccord
07-02-2003, 09:17 AM
Get some upper arms from the 84-87 preludes due to the fact they are adjustable and while your at it, drill the hole out about an extra inch. as for the rear, just take off the uppper arm and put on some washers :) look up in search about prelude arm how to. also check the how to faq, they should have a how to specifically for prelude upper arms :)

aw, what the heck, i'll just get you right to it.
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12592

If you have any pending questions after you read the how to, Pm me and i'll go futher into detail about what to do. I have done the conversion before.