PDA

View Full Version : Crashed into a blazer

stizle
07-03-2003, 08:52 PM
This idiot ran through a stop sign and i hit him and ruined my car.
My baby now needs a knew hood, lights radiator front bumper and wheel casings.

I almost got myself in some trouble cause i kinda pulled the guy out of his car. im so pissed off bout this.

All it is is just another set back that just has to take place as i am trying to accomplish my goal with my car.

this really sucks and i just wanted to share with evryone else. My baby is all F*$Ked up.

krott5333
07-03-2003, 08:56 PM
buy an old teg or lude

A20A1
07-03-2003, 09:09 PM
thats sucks dude... I hope you get some mad money back your way.

Jims 86LXI HB
07-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Well that sucks, today is the 1 year mark for my 3g being totaled.
:sadwave:

cdscowboy
07-03-2003, 10:35 PM
Sorry to hear the news stizle...glad you're okay though!! :) Find a new 3g!! :D

HostileJava
07-04-2003, 10:06 AM
Sux man. Wheres the car at now?

stizle
07-04-2003, 12:46 PM
The car is in my parking lot just sittin there all f*7ked up. it is salvagable though i think. I just need a new front end and hood and she should be onher way. I wen t out to take pics of her today all smashed up for the insurance claims, turns out the car wont start, an di cant get the hood up to check i to check it out.

Im bout to flip out ive been driving my girlfriends tracer around and i cant take it no more. im goin for an estimate as soon as i can but i guess i have to tow the damn car there huh.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-04-2003, 01:02 PM
Sorry for your loss.. Hopefully shit will be ok!

stizle
07-04-2003, 01:09 PM
yah i hope so to i had just started goin wit the mods and all. Guess im gonna have to put hte engine swap on hold!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-04-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by stizle
yah i hope so to i had just started goin wit the mods and all. Guess im gonna have to put hte engine swap on hold!

engine swap can wait for now.. Hopefully u can get some money out of the bastard!! If his insurance co wont cough up some cReAm, you can always take him to court.

stizle
07-04-2003, 02:52 PM
yah well first of all the guy doesnt want to go through his insurance company he just wants to pay for the damages.

I dont really like that idea so im gonna go with his insurance im callin him tomorrow to get his insurance company and shit because he did not have it on him when the police came. The police told me to call him and get the info and if ihe doesnt want to give it to me to go back and see them bout it.

if he is at fault and knows it he has to pay for it correct????

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by stizle
yah well first of all the guy doesnt want to go through his insurance company he just wants to pay for the damages.

I dont really like that idea so im gonna go with his insurance im callin him tomorrow to get his insurance company and shit because he did not have it on him when the police came. The police told me to call him and get the info and if ihe doesnt want to give it to me to go back and see them bout it.

if he is at fault and knows it he has to pay for it correct????

Well Something is up.. Maybe he does not have insurance???? Get an estimate for the damages & Then Tell him to pay for it!

johndej
07-04-2003, 08:18 PM
yeah, get an estimant and send him the bill. i wouldn't care wether it went the his company or not just as long as i got the money.

stizle
07-04-2003, 09:00 PM
True true but if i cant get the money from him directly i should take legal matters or no??? I just want my car back and running!! i dont care where the money comes from as long as it isnt out of my pocket.

Justin86
07-04-2003, 10:07 PM
Well at least you didn't rough him up when you had the chance. So how is your BACK feeling? Maybe some $$$ for pain and suffering

stizle
07-05-2003, 08:35 PM
yah i thought bout that but i cant get away wit sumptin like that cause i am entirely to active!!

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Man that sux ass.......I woulda been scared if I was that guy ion the Blazer........you are one scary lookin Mofo.....lol....but yeah.....good luck on fixin her up! And one question.......What motor are you gonna put in??(for the swap)

stizle
07-06-2003, 07:33 PM
im a scary lookin mofo huh !?
i take it you went to my cardomain.
Anyway, i was palnning on swappin the Integra GS-R engine. The B18C. that would of hauled some ass huh? Well.... maybe someday.

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-07-2003, 06:23 PM
lol yeah.....went to ur cardomain....

and DAMN......I can;t beleive you were doin the GSR swap.....woulda been BADASS! ......well......still doin it?

stizle
07-07-2003, 06:37 PM
Yah well i might possibly stil do it if i can manage to get through this whole accident thing and stil have my car.

Local junkyard has every engine you could ever dream of. Specializes in Hondas and Acuras, over 500 some cars at least!

HostileJava
07-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Are you talking about Fatzingers(or somthing like that)?

stizle
07-08-2003, 02:59 PM
yah the junkyard that i had told you about. I told you to go there and get your tranny.

HostileJava
07-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Actually I don't think you ever gave me the name. I got it out of the Yellow Pages.

stizle
07-08-2003, 04:58 PM
i sent you a pm with the name and location. I could of swore that i did.

HostileJava
07-09-2003, 05:05 AM
Maybe you did, I don't remember anymore. What's the latest update on your car?