PDA

View Full Version : Orlando, FL Meet-up?

goldyaccord
07-05-2003, 11:21 PM
I"m due to fly to Orlando, Fl for a week (buziness trip/and Pleasure :D) 11th-18th. I'm supposed to go to Disney world during the weekend and be stuck at teh freakin Convention center from 10 am to 5 or something during the week

Anyways, Anyone wanna meet up with me? I'll probly roll up in some Rented car. Juan!!!! I'd looooove to see your car :D

SiR
07-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Sounds cool, but Im not going to be able to go to Orlando. I doubt Juan is gonna wanna go u-p there, unless you beg of course!

Jareds 89 LX-i
07-05-2003, 11:46 PM
Man I'd love to come up and meet ya, but I just don't think I'd be able to make it. If I get some free time though I'll let ya know!

OldSchoolSwap
07-07-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by goldyaccord
I"m due to fly to Orlando, Fl for a week (buziness trip/and Pleasure :D) 11th-18th. I'm supposed to go to Disney world during the weekend and be stuck at teh freakin Convention center from 10 am to 5 or something during the week

Anyways, Anyone wanna meet up with me? I'll probly roll up in some Rented car. Juan!!!! I'd looooove to see your car :D
I'm leaving to New York on the 11th and comming back on the 17th.
I'll be missing you by a day. This is not enough time for me to make it to Orlando (4 hour drive) :(

goldyaccord
07-08-2003, 04:48 PM
Awww, SHUCKS

There goes my Interesting part of the vacation