PDA

View Full Version : piss me off!!!!!!!!!!

87hatch
06-10-2002, 06:10 AM
i did the head light conversion,i bought the apc diamond headlights and 70 dollar h4 bulbs, i used the factory rubber seal from my car to put over the light because it looked like it would do more than the ones that came with the apc kit,so it rained all day friday and when i went to leave my house i get in and turn on the lights and only 1 headlight is on,i get out of the car and check it out, my headlights are filled with water and 1 head light buld completly shatered and blew up, the store i bought the lights from said theyed replace them but how do i get those lights sealed really good so this dosnt happen again.:flip: any help
thanks

guaynabo89
06-10-2002, 05:07 PM
Did your the apc come with any seals?

If they didn't when you take them out and make sure you have all the moisture out, silicone all over the back so no water seeps in.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-10-2002, 05:19 PM
I recently purchased some White Sealed Beams without the h4 bulb or Diamond cut.. They might not be as bright as those, but aluminate the road better than the yellow sealed beams... I paid 15 bucks ( each ) at Auto zone... Just sharing cause it sucks to spend money for stuff that is not even guaranteed to work properly....I also just got my indiglo gauges installed. they look sweet..The only thing i dislike is the gas * temp gauge...I never cut out the spaces for the gears..Maybe Next time..I will post pics soon...

89AccordNate
06-10-2002, 06:47 PM
Most headlight conversions may have a moisture problem, but water.........na, thats why you order your conversions from me...with xenon 90/100W bulbs their $65.00 shipped :)

Nate.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-10-2002, 07:17 PM
Hey Nate!! U have any pics of the conversion?