PDA

View Full Version : New wheels on the wagon

pearldrop
07-06-2003, 10:36 AM
I finally got some wheels for my car yesterday. These are just temporary until I get everything else done and then I will get some 18s or 19s for it.
I need to get the air suspension worked out before I go bigger.
I also threw in a picture of the interior for the hell of it. I see wear in the picture on the driver's seat, but in real life you can see it at all. The seats look brand new in person.

The wheels are made by Amp which is built by Konig.
They are 17x7s with a +42 offset.

http://www.geocities.com/caddy20s/wagona1.txt
http://www.geocities.com/caddy20s/wagona2.txt
http://www.geocities.com/caddy20s/wagona3.txt

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-06-2003, 11:06 AM
Your Ford Looks Very Nice Pearl.. Keep up the Good Work!

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-06-2003, 12:00 PM
wtf is up with the shift boot? lol...... i love them wheels dude....... damn ......you made that car look hella nice.. mad props to you

TJ89Accord
07-06-2003, 12:06 PM
Looks nice, What do you have to do to the suspension before you can get bigger wheels?

tim

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by TJ89Accord
Looks nice, What do you have to do to the suspension before you can get bigger wheels?

tim

gettin it baggd :bow:

adams86lxi
07-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Nice ride!!!:)

Coroncho80
07-06-2003, 12:21 PM
I guess we can update your signature pic now, huh!?

Hey my friend has the same exact radio, they are pretty cool.
Nice job pearl. But, what is up with the paint job!? it seems kind of dull. Maybe I'm missing something. You probably posted something about that before but I didn't catch it.

The rims are cool as hell but I still like that Lude way better :D I just never got into the wagon world. Never liked them but this one looks hell nice.

pearldrop
07-06-2003, 12:41 PM
The wagon is still in primer. It will be for a while. I am still going to shave the trunklid and taillights and I'm going to have to tub it before I get it painted. I need to tub it to get the car to lay flat on the ground on 19s.

This weekend I'm going to go crazy with a flamejob over the primer. I might as well, it isn't permanent.

The shiftboot is just the tip of the iceberg. The whole car, dash and everything, will be wrapped in that tweed over the winter. My dog chewed up my factory one so I had to get started with that.

wprocomp
07-06-2003, 07:19 PM
lokkin nice man! the tweed is gonna really help out...time for more car shows right!

johndej
07-06-2003, 07:42 PM
damn, i would never let my dog in or even too close to a show car.

buzzbomber88lx
07-06-2003, 07:46 PM
omg my dad has a wagon just like that minus all of the shaving and stuff and it's an auto. I love that car!! keep up the good wor on that wagon....and yeah like the first response to this thread....nice ford!! lol

blazin3gen
07-06-2003, 07:47 PM
damn pear that wagon looks awesome! looks pimp in Primer :smokin:

pearldrop
07-06-2003, 07:48 PM
Well, we have the CR-V now to carry the dog around in so that won't happen anymore. I'm really not worried about the dog in the car anyway since the whole interior will be redone.

That Ford is not mine. I took the picture away from my house. But it is oooh so nice.:pimp:

88 Accord DX
07-06-2003, 08:32 PM
you have the same deck as me.

ShawnS
07-06-2003, 08:45 PM
can u take some pics during the flame job? i'm curious how you are going to do it.

c20v6turbo3rdgen
07-06-2003, 10:26 PM
I WANNA 90 - 93 SO BAD! I was going to get a wagon but the car lot wanted 19% interest. I said the hell witht that. So I got my 88 LX-i Accord... It is really nice to see some badass 4 Gens out there. I cream everytime I see one that is fixed up. I love everything about the 3gens. I love the dash, headlights, inside setup, outside body molding, and the total look of the car.

pearldrop
07-07-2003, 06:52 AM
For the flames, we tried laying them out this weekend with pinstripe tape and they looked good but the tape wouldn't stick very well. So on Tuesday we are going to use masking paper to cover the whole side of the car and then just draw the flames on and cut out the flame part. Then it is almost all masked and makes it easy to spray. I am just using a bright silver spray paint (over primer it doesn't matter). They are going to be minitruck style flames that will probably go down the whole side of the car. I'll try to remember to bring my camera.

88 Accord DX: My deck is similar to yours but different. I have a CDA-7876.