PDA

View Full Version : very sad day

89accord_lxi_coupe
07-07-2003, 01:48 PM
i know there are a couple other 3gers on here from Knoxville, TN so i'm hoping this wasn't their family. a lady with her son, driving the gold 4dr, pulled out onto a major road in front of an ambulance. i saw pictures on the news, the ambulance had its sirens and lights on and she pulled out in front of it. the ambulance hit them in the drivers side perfectly square. there was nothing left of the center but the seats, after they cut away all the sheet metal. it also caused an explorer to be caught in the wreck killing that person. the lady and the little boy died, most likely on impact. i feel bad for the families and what they have to go through now, with the investigation and of course having to bury their loved ones. that car was crushed, i mean demolished. man, you just never know.........dag.:(

89accord_lxi_coupe
07-07-2003, 02:06 PM
ok, i made mistake. it wasn't a little boy but a girl. they were alive while witnesses tried to help them get out. they were pinned in. the little girl just celebrated her 6th birthday on july 3rd. i'm listening to the report right now............there's just nothing to say about something so horrible. wow

cdscowboy
07-07-2003, 02:09 PM
So did they die after being hit? That's just so sad...:(:crying: Hopefully they're in a happier place now...so sad....

89accord_lxi_coupe
07-08-2003, 03:19 AM
there was a passenger in the suv that is in critical, and the two ambulance workers got treated and released. the rest of the people were killed.

johndej
07-08-2003, 10:08 AM
that sucks man. a family friend of ours just died when he rolled his truck on a bad road in our town. it always sucks when someone dies unexpectidly like that.

Justin86
07-09-2003, 10:35 PM
What happened to the pic of the crash. I saw it last night now I can't find it.

89accord_lxi_coupe
07-10-2003, 04:06 AM
that was in Off Topic, Immerofdemhaund started a thread with the pic on there. he didn't know i started this one the day of the wreck.

Justin86
07-10-2003, 11:08 AM
"Stupid! I'm soo stupid!"

accordlxi2.0
07-16-2003, 04:50 PM
i'm from knoxville,TN.
that's upsetting 'specially for the lil' girl.