PDA

View Full Version : b20

Eric89Carb.
07-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Can anyone hel[p me find a b20 engine for sale i really need on mine old engine is ready to go so i need some help because i have hard time finding a engine on maui :sadwave: :( :ego:

1funryd
07-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Check out this site I bought my 1986 Honda 2.0 from them for $525.00 shipped to my mechanics shop.

www.asapmotors.com

I would recommed looking around the net for at least 5 other companies that sell JDM low milage engines and ask them for their qoutes via email or call them. Once you get the qoutes get their names of who gave the quote and and time and date and stuff like that and then call all of them back up and see who will go for the lower price.

Basically just let them know that you were quoted for the same engine on another site for the lower price and see who bites. Thats what I did. I got a good price with the shipping included.
Which was $525.00 total, including/shipping and handeling, not just the price of the engine.

Eric89Carb.
07-11-2003, 11:01 PM
But you must understand where i live is maui and when they say they can't ship here thats a problem for me and the people here can even do the swap for my car:( they suck assssssss they only like to swap civic engines nd shit they think 3geeez caars is shitty and they told me to buy a new car:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

1funryd
07-12-2003, 02:18 PM
I am sorry about that? But some companies do ship to Maui, you just have to find out which ones. It is not that easy to find, you have to do some more research. By the way, I am from Guam so I know what you are talking about.

toastyghost
07-12-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by 1funryd
Check out this site I bought my 1986 Honda 2.0 from them for $525.00 shipped to my mechanics shop.

Was it a B20A?! :D

guambomb
03-11-2005, 11:33 PM

www.asapmotors.com

I would recommed looking around the net for at least 5 other companies that sell JDM low milage engines and ask them for their qoutes via email or call them. Once you get the qoutes get their names of who gave the quote and and time and date and stuff like that and then call all of them back up and see who will go for the lower price.

Basically just let them know that you were quoted for the same engine on another site for the lower price and see who bites. Thats what I did. I got a good price with the shipping included.
Which was $525.00 total, including/shipping and handeling, not just the price of the engine.

anyway to get stuff out here to guam?!?!?!

1funryd
03-13-2005, 11:24 AM
anyway to get stuff out here to guam?!?!?!

Give me your phone number, and contact info so I can get a hold of you if you want me to help you find a engine dealer to ship to your address on Guam.

Sean

Email:[email protected]