PDA

View Full Version : fresh start

dXsquared
07-10-2003, 10:59 PM
some one should go through all of 3geez.com and delete all the stupid threads that have no useful info

keep all the threads that have information, but rid us of all the dumb posts

Travis

Osiris
07-10-2003, 11:03 PM
Plus i go back to some of the older posts (especially in the pix section) and alot of the pix wont load anymore. A picture post is useless without pictures.

yaxley
07-11-2003, 07:40 AM
Oh the years that would take

od2681
07-11-2003, 08:02 AM
nah man dont delete those posts.....without them, where would be put our witty remarks and where would we flame youngins...lol

Jims 86LXI HB
07-11-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
some one should go through all of 3geez.com and delete all the stupid threads that have no useful info

keep all the threads that have information, but rid us of all the dumb posts

Travis

That's allot easier said then done. Just to clean up the floss your 3g thread, I had to pay to sit in a coffee shop and use their cable modem system. Still, it took 2 hours, paying by the hour btw. And I started off working that thread a hour at home the night before.

Also, that's get's you into sensitive territory. Some people would see their post counts go down quite a bit. Some people get really ticked off at that. And you can run into those that explode "WHY DID YOU DELETE MY POST %^#%&&$%&%*^@@!!!!!!! I do work on the pics section now and then to clean it up.