PDA

View Full Version : lets make a bodykit

Neuspeed007
07-13-2003, 10:18 PM
here it is. I really know that this will work if people are willing to co-operate. i want to pursue an agressive body kit for the 1989 honda accord. like the post recently created by an admin titled "the future pf 3g performance." i mentioned the body style, and i really belive this can work, and might overall change the population of the 3rd gen owners.

START A GROUP BUY FOR A CUSTOM BODYKIT
WE CAN MAKE ANYSTYLE KIT FOR ANY CAR...
Thats right, we make custom bodykit(s) for any car, and any style you
choose, we are a bodykit and spoiler manufacturer. Your shop, or you can start a group buy on any message boards/groups, and the orignal starter who organizes the group buy, and decides on a style bodykit, it could be anystyle ,will get a really really good deal on their kit for their car.

from bodykitsetc.
Info on the custom kit:

each group buy has to be the same style kit, and the same years
all we need is 10 pre-orders of the same custom kit you choose
$675.00x10 people with the same car, and want the same design kit (that is a complete kit!)
add shippping is paid upon delivery FREIGHT COLLECT. (you dont pay for shipping upfront, you pay for shipping when your kit arrives)
we would need to ship to a business address (any business address will do , like your work, or a body shop)
after we get the pre-orders, we would need a sponsor car to prototype the kit on in CALIFORNIA, of course the sponsor car will get a FREE Kit, but first we would need the pre-orders and the group buy organized and pre-paid before hand.
(please do not email us for sponosrships for this)
After the group buy is complete, allow 5-7 weeks for us to make the kit, and we can ship the kits our after.
We do not make custom kits for one car. we only make custom kits for group buys of 10 orders minimum. email us for inquiries regarding group buys for a custom design bodykit)

CUSTOM KIT FOR YOU VERY OWN SHOP/STORE
If your shop/store wants to make a custom kit for a car. the process works the same way as a group buy. We would need 10 pre-paid orders for a custom kit, and after, you can resell the kit, and after the 10 orders, we can give you a shop/store discount.

search around and lets decide on a style that whoever is interested would like we can talk about it.

i want a widebody kit with a very agressive front and maybe even some side vents on the car, and a hood scoop

nick-

88 Accord DX
07-13-2003, 10:25 PM
we tried this once. alot of people wanted the kit to be made, no one wanted to show some green.

Osiris
07-14-2003, 04:52 AM
Yea, that sounds bout right. I know for one that i want one. But ummm, money can be and is an issue for alot of us.

On the other hand, if carefully planned, i think you could come up with ten ppl. Im graduating college next month and if a job comes through then i would be more then happy to pick one up. Also depends on how aggressive your talking about too. I like a lower profile kit but i do like the idea of the scoops and the vents. Getting ppl to cooperate and decide together can also be a problem.

HostileJava
07-14-2003, 09:31 AM
If this takes off I'm in. What style car would it be made for though? Coupe, Hatch, Sedan?

NXRacer
07-14-2003, 09:33 AM
I'm guessing these are fiberglass. i'd rather buy a poly bodykit for another car and modify it to fit mine. Fiberglass breaks way too easy and if i had a custom bodykit, i wouldnt wanna spend that kind of money and not be able to replace it or something. There are enough body kits out there that will fit our cars with a little imagination to make it not worthwile (to me) to have a custom body kit made.

bobafett
07-14-2003, 05:16 PM
honestly i think we should just use a demon or extreme bumper from a prelude, and modify the height and corners so it fits our cars perfectly.

no other kits flow properly, except old teg kits, and lude kits... u gotta admit it would be funny to see a blitz 3g. :)

krott5333
07-15-2003, 07:02 AM
shit, im saving for the turbo! screw the bodykit..

hahahhahaha... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

vrooom vrooom.. hahahhaah laughs the (insert faster car)'s driver...

aint so funny anymore .mwhahahaha.. i can see it now..

89accord_lxi_coupe
07-15-2003, 11:32 AM
i remember checking their site out quite a while back. i agree, getting this group to make a decision that everyone is happy about is damn near impossible. i don't see any way for it to take off. there would always be somebody to complain.

BITESIZE
07-15-2003, 12:41 PM
Yeah, no one has any green.

goldyaccord
07-15-2003, 10:06 PM
I have green. Problem is, it's going towards turbo and stuff only body mod i'll do is probly shave the mouldings and put on a fat lip.

dats it!

Neuspeed007
07-16-2003, 12:41 AM
haha sheit. well it dont matter it was just an idea. but i was thinking like the new crx kit from ground designs with the side vents and the scoop. that completly transformed the car so we could do that to the accord but i see money is an issue