PDA

View Full Version : Damnit... My 3gee has pretty much sh*t 2 bed

89AccordLXI666
07-13-2003, 10:36 PM
:mad: awww damnit I think my tranny is all f**ked up... well 5th gear was already gone when I bought the car, but other then that the car was fine....now I can't get it into 4th gear now without it grinding gears, so I tried doubleclutching it into 4th which worked a few times now it doesn't... 3rd gear is on it's way out soon, but still going strong for the time being, I don't wanna waste money into customizing it or spending money on it in general, so Im gonna try to get a loan and buy a 89 Honda Accord LX-i 5 speed coupe or an SE-i cuz I found 2 of em.... but I'm gonna try to sell my 86 Honda Accord for like $300.00 to $500.00 or BO, so hopefully I can get that loan and buy another 3gee cuz I can't live without a 3gee, I have too much pride in these wonderful machines that we drive... but n e ways I'm so bullshit about this :mad: but if I get my new 3gee I'll be so f**kin :D =HAPPY lol I even got pulled over 2day for my after market muffler, my beyond expired inspection sticker, my windshield has a crack runnin from the drivers side to passenger side and thats a saftey hazard says the "Cop" but I only got a written warning, he says he's cutting me a break which was cool... I'm still driving the car to work at 40MPH at 3,500 RPM's I'm just gonna drive her til I get my loan and buy my new 3gee and until the 3gee shits to bed so, yeah no such luck with this 3gee, I hate to see it go, but like the famous quote people use "Shit Happens!"

POS carb
07-15-2003, 07:16 AM
lol damn at least he let you off. My car was giving me nothing but shit over the weekend and I came back to my car to find a ticket under the wiper. :mad:

yaxley
07-15-2003, 02:42 PM
My 87 4door fuel injected blue accord is up for sale $3500 obo.

89AccordLXI666
07-15-2003, 08:23 PM
Yeah, well I'm happy to announce that I am buying a 1989 Honda Accord SE-i and I'm buying it for $800.00 and the body is in great shape, no rust, looks sweet.... it's FI 5speed manual transmition... leather interior, bose sound system which I'm replacing with my system... and I'm very excited about it.... I can't wait til my loan gets approved by the bank... I should have the SE-i within a few days to a week and the guy is holding on to it for me so that's another thing to be happy about.... I am getting rid of my 86 Accord LX 5 speed carb... I'm selling it for $300.00.... it runs great, except the only problem is 4th and 5th gear is gone... it has new brake pads just replaced last weekend... recent oil change... I did an interior swap it's the black and tan interior... The outside is burgandy red... it has pauls custom gauges with a lil extra custom work I added on to it... I took out the bulbs in back of the gauges and added to 9inch black neon lights so the gauges look indiglow which looks sweet, but I might take them out to put in my SE-i, but if anyone want's a 3gee I'm selling it wicked cheap only asking $300.00 which I will probably post in the Market section in a few minutes.... but yeah I can't wait to get the SE-i it's great.... :flip: :lol Does anyone know how much HP comes stock with the SE-i and what series engine it has??? Thanks guys for the info... Lataz:super: Thank god 4 SE-i's :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

pimp86LX
07-15-2003, 08:28 PM
hang on the bose components. Ebay it or something to get some cash!

88' Accord Ltd
07-15-2003, 08:29 PM
Lucky break for you getting th Se-i for only $800. It has 120 hp and i think 122tq. Its the A20A3.

89AccordLXI666
07-15-2003, 09:02 PM
Sweet.... 88' Accord Ltd.... thanks for providing the info for me... I apreciate it.... Lataz