PDA

View Full Version : lights

Eric89Carb.
07-14-2003, 05:08 PM
does anyone out there know if there a a conversion that look like the rx7 with no flip up i want to know becuase i have carbon hood and with flip up it would be sweet but with non flip up it would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeter :):):):):):tongue: :super: :super: :super:

HostileJava
07-14-2003, 06:53 PM
There is no "bolt on" replacement. If you would want to convert your lights to projector style you would need to custom fabricate somthing.

Eric89Carb.
07-14-2003, 07:44 PM
inow need some customing but what would be the easiest way to do it

BITESIZE
07-14-2003, 08:05 PM
Show pictures of the carbon fiber hood.

HostileJava
07-14-2003, 08:07 PM
You would need to find a bodyshop that does custom work or do it yourself if your good at it. I would get measurements off of other flipups that they make them for and try to custom fit the ones that are the closest.

Eric89Carb.
07-14-2003, 08:58 PM
dude nice idea and good job thnks but i have only one problem i live on maui and shit no one on maui like or cars they think it is shit

Blue Impact
07-14-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Eric89Carb.
dude nice idea and good job thnks but i have only one problem i live on maui and shit no one on maui like or cars they think it is shit

Then perhaps instead of investing money into the appearance of your car you should invest money into speed/performance and make them eat their words for doubting your car. It's just a thought. :D

Eric89Carb.
07-14-2003, 11:41 PM
i was going to do that bt the only thing now is a swap in the engine but i can't seem to find the peole who can ship a b20 or swap a b-16 in my accord so i have to go appearance i have a caarb,intake camgear from openloop coming and a strut bar for the front engine so ihave to find a performance engine before any

BITESIZE
07-14-2003, 11:45 PM
I've ridden in 88lxi b20 hatch, actually he let me drive, and i didn't see much of an increase in power, because you will also need an ecu to keep the power going to the engine, good luck finding a cheap aftermarket ecu. Just my opinion. I decided to not spend the money and time. He tried to sell me the engine and tranny for $800. He only lives 5 miles from me. It did look nice and big, but not much power. Actually I think he might sell the b20 with the manual tranny if you ask him.