PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Bumpin In Your 3Gee

Osiris
07-15-2003, 08:49 AM
Just interested in what everyone is rockin at the moment.

50cent, Nas, and Jay-Z stay in my cd player.

HostileJava
07-15-2003, 09:06 AM
Don't laugh but the 2f2f soundtrack.

87DXHatch
07-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Hmmm... let's see... right now:
East West
Lucerin Blue
Cake
Atmosphere
(Hed) PE
RHCP
Embodyment
and many others from my 18+ day collection of music.

50cent, Nas, and Jay-Z

:sick: I don't like crap rap :tongue:... if you want some rap/hip-hop with soul, check out Atmosphere, Outkast, Eyedea, and Kool Keith.

Mike's89AccordLX
07-15-2003, 09:26 AM
I have been listening to older music in the last few weeks. Stones, Strats, Ozzy, and some various other stuff. But I normally listen to rap and hip hop. I haven't heard the 2f2f soundtrack yet. Any good songs?

Osiris
07-15-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by 87DXHatch

:sick: I don't like crap rap :tongue:... if you want some rap/hip-hop with soul, check out Atmosphere, Outkast, Eyedea, and Kool Keith.

i do listen to Outkast. Never heard of Eyedea and i was listening to Kool Keith many many moons ago.:D

As far as the 2F2F soundtrack, i havent heard it yet, but I like the Ludacris song that gets alot of airplay. Think its called Act a Fool.

Osiris
07-15-2003, 10:21 AM
Oh yea, when i say 50cent, Nas and Jay-Z, I dont mean the radio played music. I mean the underground stuff. How can you consider Nas who is considered one of the best m.c.'s of all time to be crap?

Im a huge hip hop fan, not rap. big difference.

Elijah
07-15-2003, 10:33 AM
Eazy-e and pac mainly I have lots of burnt cd's so I have a little of
most the rap/hip hop in my car.

Mike's89AccordLX
07-15-2003, 10:35 AM
I used to listen to easy e a lot. Funny sh*t.

Mike's89AccordLX
07-15-2003, 10:45 AM
I just found some old Easy E stuff. Boys in the Hood is sweet! Got some hella bass notes I can't wait to play on my new system.

dXsquared
07-15-2003, 11:06 AM
Wanna be a Baller has mad bass for a hip hop song.. and its also pretty cool...

i listen to all the hot new hip hop and rap...

i hate to say it, but im even listenin to some girly shit...

So Gone
Crazy In love

i just like the beats:)

Travis

NXRacer
07-15-2003, 11:33 AM
I mostly listen to a lot of trance/techno. Luie DeVito, DJ Skribble and mostly underground stuff.

I also listen to hip/hip, rock, classic rock among others. pretty much anything but country, jazz and classical. My first choice is trance and techno. Only good stuff though (there is a diff).

Vanilla Sky
07-15-2003, 01:08 PM
jazz, older rock, various rap, techno, and j-pop get all the attention from me on the road

ghost_ny
07-15-2003, 01:23 PM
some earth wind and fire, temptations and junk like dat

Osiris
07-15-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by ghost_ny
some earth wind and fire, temptations and junk like dat

:eek: I got that too. keep it in the house tho, just in case i decide i want another baby!! :lol

wprocomp
07-15-2003, 01:44 PM
I got 16volt,deftones,staind,blindside and queens of the stoneage...every once in awihle some snoop and linkin park:D

ghost_ny
07-15-2003, 01:52 PM
and you kow thisssss... mannnn

IMWezel
07-15-2003, 02:07 PM
Most of this stuff you guys won't know, but what the heck;
A lot of Hardstyle like Lady Dana, Rotterdam Terror Corps, Industrial Strength (NYcity Hardcore) bit of rock, Craddle of filth, but also Rammstein, Metallica, System o/a Down.

Basicly everything I can get my hands on, but mostly Hardstyle

stizle
07-15-2003, 04:48 PM
Hmmmm where to begin first of all, 50cent : he can flow. Nas : one of the best lyricist ever, but he fake dont do the shit he rap about. Jay -Z : now that nicca got skills + he bangin beyonce.

As far as what i listen to its mostly that down south bounce music David Banner, No Limit, Chingy Mystikal, Project Pat, etc.

But them NY cats get some play time in my deck like Joe Budden, Method Man, Red Man, Wu, Cormega, etc.

As long as it is real i'll give it a shot. Anyone want to argue or share comments on music/ Rap music shoot me a holla, i know alot more about the music biz than i do my honda!!

Holla

Nate2310
07-15-2003, 05:52 PM
I listen to a lot of rock, classic rock, even a little country lol, also a lot of rap and hip hop pretty much everything

Osiris
07-15-2003, 06:33 PM
3 cheers for stizle. I didnt think anyone else on this board would mention Redman and Meth, the peoples champions. Plus Red is from my hometown Newark NJ (the bricks).

Mike89Accordcom
07-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Let's see, Nsync, ATC, DJ Sammy, 2Pac, Eminem, Dixie Chicks, The Beatles, Meshuga, Pantera, 98 Degrees.....

hondacowboy003
07-16-2003, 01:02 AM
Lemme see, BOn Jovi, Def Leppard, CDB,Brooks and Dunn, Aaron Tippin, Method Man, and anything that my wife has burnt on CD from hip/hop and rap to pop to heavy metal. But nothings getting played right now since my cars down for repairs (which I need to get on soon. )

stizle
07-16-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Osiris
3 cheers for stizle. I didnt think anyone else on this board would mention Redman and Meth, the peoples champions. Plus Red is from my hometown Newark NJ (the bricks).

Word son you live in Newark ?
I used to live in East Orange, born in somerville then to--> south Planfield then to-->> east orange then too country ass Nazareth Pa.

Really a big change! your aight Osiris hollla back

A Dawg Jr
07-16-2003, 06:44 PM
Red Hot Chille Peppers
Incubus
Linkin Park
Oasis
Dave Mathews Band
Justin T. (That one song, Gonna Rock Your Body)

88LXiHatchMOdifier
07-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Uh oh, I see some people here listen to some of the same stuff I do.
Here is what I'm rocking now.

Blindside(know em', met them in person, awhile ago)
Embodyment(incredible band, you should check out there older stuff)
P.O.D.(met these guys a while back too, like 2 years ago, they are down to earth)
3rd Strike(incredible)
Dilated Peoples
Cypress Hill
N.O.R.E.
lots of other rap/hip hop stuff
Nas
Black Eyed Peas
Onyx
House of Pain

etc., etc.,

bboipinoy112
07-18-2003, 10:40 PM
Artist: Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz
Album: Kings of Crunk

Recommend listining to . . its rap album . . if you wanted to know
has mad BASS songs . . .

PogiLXI
07-22-2003, 07:33 PM
Dj Rap, Dj baby Anne. My Local Friend DJ's-Nemo, Rythem and Devine. Gorrilaz, Nelly(Country Grammer) POD (Satilight) System of the Down, out Kast ( Aquamini, Atlians, Stankonia). And my own DJ mix, Misc Drum and bass, Misc Brakes, Misc Mix Rap. mostely FAST shit, And ONE HARD HARD CD that I use When I deliver, Scares the Crap out of Kids and there moms! hahahahaha!

Osiris
07-22-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by stizle
Word son you live in Newark ?
I used to live in East Orange, born in somerville then to--> south Planfield then to-->> east orange then too country ass Nazareth Pa.

Really a big change! your aight Osiris hollla back

Yea, moved here due to some ummmm....

lets say legal issues.:lol But my moms fam is from Newark, E. Orange, Philly and NY.

DaveC
07-26-2003, 06:13 AM
Im some times do the HipHop Rap shit depends whos in the car wit me but most of the time I listen to Beastie Boys, 311, Beck, Offspring, Nirvana, Presidents of the United States of America, NIN, Gorillaz, Rage against the machine. Its all kinda Old out of date shit that they neverplay on the radio no more and most of the shit sounds like it comes straight from the garage instead of the studio.

86accordhatchback
07-26-2003, 08:20 AM
i like everything but country. really. but all i usually bump is rap. groups like icp, twiztid, blaze ya dead homie, esham, natas, mastamind, nwa, bone thugs, anybody killa, triple six mafia, brotha lynch. shit like that

Neuspeed007
07-27-2003, 02:21 AM
tu pac

88LX-iSedan
07-27-2003, 02:53 AM
2Pac - All Eyez on me, Linkin Park - Reanimation, The Crystal Method - Tweekend, The Masochist ..That's the CD's im rotating through for now

3rdGenFanatic
07-27-2003, 07:22 PM
DJ Dara, Amon Tobin, Dieselboy, High Contrast, NIN, and Misc. Acoustic Alternative and Acid Jazz.

pimp86LX
07-27-2003, 08:27 PM

As far as the 2F2F soundtrack, i havent heard it yet, but I like the Ludacris song that gets alot of airplay. Think its called Act a Fool.

That song...uhh 'track' drilles into my head everytime i hear it. Everytime a new hip hop/rap song like this one comes out, it degrades my opinion of the genre more and more.

the last one that drilled a hole in my head was 'without me' it drove me nuts. I had to stop listening to the radio

dont get me wrong, new rock (aka wuss-rock) sucks just as much ass.

ANYway...Old rock is good (new rock sucks as bad as hiphop), some old funk/R&B (someone download herbie handcock, you'll understand) and yes even older rap is good. Biggie is a classic, some..some tu-pac but the whole 'ima gangta thug' gets kind of played out.

G Man89
07-27-2003, 08:39 PM
I got Flickerstick in my CD player at the moment. They were on the VH-1 show called "Bands on the Run".

87DXHatch
07-27-2003, 08:50 PM
Red Hot Chille Peppers
Incubus
Linkin Park
Oasis

Blindside(know em', met them in person, awhile ago)
Embodyment(incredible band, you should check out there older stuff)
P.O.D.(met these guys a while back too, like 2 years ago, they are down to earth)
3rd Strike(incredible)

POD (Satilight) System of the Down, out Kast ( Aquamini, Atlians, Stankonia).

Beastie Boys, 311, Beck, Offspring, Nirvana, Presidents of the United States of America, NIN, Gorillaz, Rage against the machine.

I guess we've got some in here with really good taste in music... big ups to you guys. As for you "rap" guys, have a :tongue:

wallyyfm
07-29-2003, 08:21 AM
Metallica, Megadeth, Van Halen, Pantera, DOWN (totally awesome), Tool, NIN, rage...

only good music

NO RAP/HIP HOP

viking3099
07-29-2003, 08:29 AM
Metallica
Blindside
Soundgarden
Audioslave
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Incubus
Linkin Park
Dave Mathews Band
Oakenfold
From Zero
And many more...

meangreenLXi
07-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Mae
No use for a name
Pennywise
Black Flag
Pro paine
Disturbed
Blackeyed Peas
Lil john featuring Ying Yang twins
David Banner
Old- Mobb Deep
Old - Ol' Dirty Bastard
Dwele
Slum Village
Steely Dan
Rush
LTJ Bukem
Paul Oakenfield

Sabz5150
07-29-2003, 11:54 AM
Right now?

The Essential Mix - High Contrast (04-06-2003)

goldadition
07-29-2003, 12:02 PM
i like to listen to my sirius sattelite radio. even when i'm just sittin in the driveway i listen to alot of the station. rap, hip hop, rock, heavy metal, altn, even news, E radio, weather, comedy. everything they have to offer. it's only ten buck a month!!! the only problem is getting the equipment. it like around $250. once you have it you can always take it out and put it in your new car or somthing.

factorVIII
07-30-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by 87DXHatch
Hmmm... let's see... right now:
East West
Lucerin Blue
Cake
Atmosphere
(Hed) PE
RHCP
Embodyment
and many others from my 18+ day collection of music.

visionaries, RJD2, supreme beings of leisure, hieroglyphics, portishead, lamb, massive attack, sneaker pimps...

:werd: underground hiphop is definitely the shizey!

A Dawg Jr
07-30-2003, 08:35 PM
not rhizey

:werd:

J/m

89AcCOrDmike
07-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Pac is always bumpin in my shit, best mc in my opinion, along with some biggie, i got tha red and meth, they are just fukin tyte, i got nas, that kat is definately a poet, jay-z.....got some TWISTA, that guy raps like no other, so smooth and fast.....oh and we can't forget BONE THUGZ....oh my damn, can't get enough of that shit, there shit is off the hook, 50 cent is up in my ride every now and then, snoop, dre, all them.....don't shoot, but sometimes i bump the oldschool ja rule, venni vetti vecci, thats his only cd i will play....Xzibit is definately a choice, and sometimes, when i'm feelin good, i bump the oldschool shit, talkin mase, nwa...naughty by nature....coolio, de la soul.......all that good shit...

89AcCOrDmike
07-30-2003, 08:59 PM
Just interested in what everyone is rockin at the moment.

50cent, Nas, and Jay-Z stay in my cd player.

Originally posted by stizle
Hmmmm where to begin first of all, 50cent : he can flow. Nas : one of the best lyricist ever, but he fake dont do the shit he rap about. Jay -Z : now that nicca got skills + he bangin beyonce.

As far as what i listen to its mostly that down south bounce music David Banner, No Limit, Chingy Mystikal, Project Pat, etc.

But them NY cats get some play time in my deck like Joe Budden, Method Man, Red Man, Wu, Cormega, etc.

As long as it is real i'll give it a shot. Anyone want to argue or share comments on music/ Rap music shoot me a holla, i know alot more about the music biz than i do my honda!!

Holla

Originally posted by Neuspeed007
tu pac

you bros got it :smokin:

Originally posted by 86accordhatchback
i like everything but country. really. but all i usually bump is rap. groups like icp, twiztid, blaze ya dead homie, esham, natas, mastamind, nwa, bone thugs, anybody killa, triple six mafia, brotha lynch. shit like that

and you son, are the shit for mentionin bone thugz....there shit is the shit

Osiris
08-04-2003, 06:10 AM
Bone thugs. hmmmmmmmmm....

Music you can smoke too.:pimp:

87DXHatch
08-04-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by factorVIII
visionaries, RJD2, supreme beings of leisure, hieroglyphics, portishead, lamb, massive attack, sneaker pimps...

:werd: underground hiphop is definitely the shizey!

:super: Awesome bands... I listened to some hieroglyphics the other day and they rule, but yeah, portishead, lamb, massive attack, sneaker pimps, all awesome.

I haven't heard of the others, maybe I'll check them out...

Bloodlust
08-04-2003, 08:54 AM
Well as long as so called artists out there don't make anymore good shit to listen to, I guess I will just be listening to mixed CD's that I made back in High School. Stuff ranging from 2Pac all the way to Linkin Park.

89AcCOrDmike
08-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Bone thugs. hmmmmmmmmm....

Music you can smoke too.:pimp: :bh: :werd:

i.c.
08-04-2003, 05:50 PM
korn, system of a down, green day, afi, nirvana...

SteveDX89
08-04-2003, 06:02 PM
I got 50 cent, Eminem, Nelly. I've been breaking out the old school rap lately since the radio plays everything out. Big Pun, DMX, and the older R&B tracks as well.