PDA

View Full Version : rice rocket custom decal

RustyHo88
07-15-2003, 03:08 PM
the other day, i had a good laugh. i saw a 94-97ish honda accord... completely stock, with one of those decals on the top of the windshield that said 'Rice Rocket.' i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get one. ive checked ebay, online sellers, and various auto parts stores, with no luck. anyway, and info, let me know.

NXRacer
07-15-2003, 03:26 PM
you'll just have to go to a local sign shop that cuts vinyl and have one custom made.

Darkside
07-15-2003, 03:31 PM
Yep! That's how you do it.Custom-Baby. Darkside

RustyHo88
07-15-2003, 03:57 PM
a custom job eh? well, i know of one sign shop in town. any ideas on how much it would cost? and they will be able to make it reverse adhesive right? (meaning it will stick to the inside of the windshield). thanks... if anyone sees a decal at a store let me know.
-will

hondamanlxi
07-15-2003, 04:06 PM
prob about $30
they print/cut the vinyl backwards! they dont stick it on the inside!

RustyHo88
07-15-2003, 04:23 PM
printing it backwards will allow me to stick it on the inside... yes?ok, so if i tell them what i want, they will print it for me right? a mirror image of 'rice rocket,' all on one sheet, maybe 3 feet long. what else should i ask for? i know nothing about vinyl printing and decals. but hey, dont crucify me ok?

NXRacer
07-16-2003, 08:07 AM
If you tell them what you want to do, i'm sure they can come up with something. Those guys usually know what they're doing and get all kinds of crazy custom requests. I guess it wont be more then 20 bucks at the VERY most. More then likely a LOT less then that.

Most vinyl sticks to the outside of the window.