PDA

View Full Version : you should be proud of me!

LX-i Girl
07-16-2003, 10:08 PM
i did something the other day for the very first time. i changed my oil all by myself. chris had to help with one bolt that was stuck, but that was it! i was so proud of myself. you might think that it's pathetic that i haven't done it before, but at least i finally did it!

blazin3gen
07-16-2003, 10:09 PM
wow congrats :super:

BITESIZE
07-16-2003, 10:10 PM
Way to be! mmmmm....what's more sexy than a woman working on a car? Well, maybe a girl working on a car in a bikini maybe. :)

LX-i Girl
07-16-2003, 10:10 PM
i'm working on trying not to be so "girly" when it comes to working on my car.

BITESIZE
07-16-2003, 10:19 PM
Keep it up, that's what some men like in a woman.

BDaccordguy
07-17-2003, 05:16 AM
girls who dig cars for more than just the looks..... ROCK

pimp86LX
07-17-2003, 05:39 AM
:super: :bow:

you ROCK

Mattphi
07-17-2003, 07:54 AM
Thats awsome that you can do all that yourself, anytime there is any kind of noise in my gf's car she calls me , so way to go thats awsome :pimp: :super:

Mike's89AccordLX
07-17-2003, 07:57 AM
Oh my...... I just had a sweet image pop into my head. A bunch of hot chicks working on a car with 10W 30 all over their bodies (not in the hair though, that would just be messy) So if any girls on here want to do that and take pics that would be sweet.

Thanks a lot :D

BITESIZE
07-17-2003, 08:01 AM
Yeah, Yeah............pictures......get busy women!

NXRacer
07-17-2003, 08:03 AM
Thats one of those things that 99% of the female population wont even try to do. Mad props!

Mike's89AccordLX
07-17-2003, 08:12 AM
Very true b/c my g/f won't even put washer fluid in. That's insane b/c all you do is pop the top and pour and your done. I mean how hard is that?

87accordlxi
07-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Mike's89AccordLX
Very true b/c my g/f won't even put washer fluid in. That's insane b/c all you do is pop the top and pour and your done. I mean how hard is that?

I know how you feel. Brooke has to ask me to check her antifreeze level. It's like.. jesus christ, just look at the reservior! If the fluid level is between the lines on the side, you're fine :rolleyes:

Mike's89AccordLX
07-17-2003, 08:23 AM
Well my g/f says she wants to learn to do this stuff. (when it comes time to do it, she is doing something else) But, for some reason I think a lot of women want to have to depend on a guy for something.

87accordlxi
07-17-2003, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I think she's content with me helping her out with her car. It doesn't really bother me either.

wikkedv15
07-17-2003, 09:07 AM
hahahah im the lucky then.. my gurl gets down and dirty on her car tehehehh... she asks me how to do things but does it herself.. so yeh
im the lucky one

P.S and about that oil smerred all over the gurls ill get back to u on that with pics of my gurl.. heheheh

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-17-2003, 09:13 AM
what about your sister?

NXRacer
07-17-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by iloveJDMblackrims69
what about your sister?

or mom.........:flip:

*edit
refer to this post:
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20862

Bloodlust
07-17-2003, 11:46 AM
I cant really judge. I am more of the electrical portion of a car. But when I get under the hood of a car, I couldnt tell the battery from the engine. It's great that you can do that. Congratulations. And I agree about the one comment someone said about a girl in a bikini working on a car, that would be hot.

GOOD JOB!!!

jigga225
07-17-2003, 12:00 PM
man thats tight, I wish my girl changed oil!!
she just learned to open the hood

blazin3gen
07-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by wikkedv15
hahahah im the lucky then.. my gurl gets down and dirty on her car tehehehh... she asks me how to do things but does it herself.. so yeh
im the lucky one

P.S and about that oil smerred all over the gurls ill get back to u on that with pics of my gurl.. heheheh

your "hand" dosent count as your girlfriend right carlos :D

88' Accord Ltd
07-17-2003, 01:20 PM
I wish my girl would take an intrest in cars. She just got a car and dosen't like to do any of the maintenance. "Henry, do you think you can change my oil?, do you think you can add this fluid for me?, I point to where to add it...."you do it for me". I don't usually mind but sometimes it gets to me. One thing she will do is wash my car though! :D

cdscowboy
07-17-2003, 01:59 PM
Hmmm....girls washing cars....in bikinis....:D My ex always calls me to fix her car. It's okay some of the time, but it gets old.

LX-i Girl
07-17-2003, 04:12 PM
well thanks guys, i feel special now...chris said that when i get headers that he's gonna make me install them, hehe...well i'm definitely not afraid to try. i just want to make sure that someone is there so that way i don't screw it up!

Jareds 89 LX-i
07-17-2003, 06:50 PM
That's awsome that you're learning to do car stuff yourself!! Alot more than most women can say they've done :D

I was suprised.... I just started a new job at a car dealership, and we have a female mechanic. She does mostly A/C work, but a bunch of other stuff too when there's no A/C work. She's making about $90k this year, so she must be doing pretty good! She's been there for 15 years though, hehe.

Congrats! :super:

Neuspeed87lx
07-17-2003, 07:30 PM
dosent it feel good to do things yourself? i just did mine today .... and i always get this sense of satisfaction

Mike's89AccordLX
07-19-2003, 01:01 AM
Oh ladies I was just talking with A20A1 and he said oil is toxic and would be bad to do that. But other liquids would be cool.
Like something that starts with a K and ends with a Y Jelly.

pimp86LX
07-19-2003, 07:22 AM
Oh ladies I was just talking with A20A1 and he said oil is toxic and would be bad to do that. But other liquids would be cool.
Like something that starts with a K and ends with a Y Jelly. :super:

Vanilla Sky
07-19-2003, 05:24 PM
either way, i think we should all gangbang you after you've gotten all greasy and dirty from bein all in the car... and if chris don't like that, i can bring up a camera and we can make us some money, 3geez style

bobafett
07-19-2003, 05:36 PM
if i was a mod i fucking ban you derick

get a fucking life you faggot... why would you even say that...

hrm... you dont really contribute to the board much... who wants to make me a mod for a day! i can clean up some of the scum on the forums. :D

oooh gangbanging girls is fun!

http://manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/gayestmemberever.jpg

BITESIZE
07-19-2003, 06:20 PM
That was cool.

Vanilla Sky
07-19-2003, 06:39 PM
lol... see what broedom gets you??

Mike's89AccordLX
07-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Dude that was really out of line. I didn't say anything thing towards his girl. I just said it would be sweet if chicks did that. And I sure as heck didn't say anything about banging them. I gotta girl and I won't cheat. I may flirt with chicks but it's just harmless. (not with lxi girl though. never chris have I flirted with her) I stick with single chicks b/c I know I wouldnt want some guy flirting with my girl.

Vanilla Sky
07-19-2003, 09:56 PM
i was being stupidly playful... it's not like i mean shit like that, but we all can dream now, can't we?

bobafett
07-19-2003, 11:50 PM
mike: ya i know you didnt say anything towards amber specifically. and on the other hand oil is harmless, whereas gangbanging is along the lines of rape, which is completely unacceptable. :D

dereck: yeah i know your being playful, but even though your kidding around there has been plenty of joking stuff that is ok. but comon, there is a difference between hitting on someone and flirting a little, and deciding it would be fun to gangbang a chick...

now i know that this wouldnt happen, but its very fricken degrading, and its offensive to me, and even if it werent directed towards amber, i probably would have said something to the effect that it wasnt appropriate, just becuase of how i feel about treating women.

and ya you can dream about whatever you want, just dont suggest that you want to do that to my GF, even if you DO want to... keep it to yourself please.

on that note, why would you want to gangbang 1 girl with all the 3geez guys... if it was a DREAM, it would make sense that there was 500 GIRLS, and just you... but whatever.... thats just something that came up as strange to me... hehehe

ANYWAY. cliff notes: that was not nice. flirting good, raping bad.

no worries i suppose, it just caught me off guard and pissed me off a little, obviously a guy is protective of his girl, and i guess the internet is no exception.

im sure you know what im saying.. i dont need to go on and on anymore...

zinj
07-20-2003, 01:57 AM
... and people wonder why so few women post on the board. :rolleyes:

od2681
07-20-2003, 07:51 AM
woohoo....congratulations on ur first oil change.....Now you can charge people for their oil change.....and act like a smart ass.."are you sure that ur supposed to do that" hahahaha

Vanilla Sky
07-20-2003, 10:21 AM
come on man, i was just bein an asshat like usual... i apologize, but i meant nothing by it... just fuckin around cause i was bored

bobafett
07-20-2003, 04:20 PM
yayay i know.. i said no worries in my last post...

just watch yourself with comments that are THAT bad lol...
not a huge deal though. im not worked up about it at all...

BITESIZE
07-20-2003, 10:08 PM
Anyways, lxi girl, let us know when the header gets put on, so we can be even more proud the next time around.

mykwikcoupe
07-21-2003, 11:54 AM
well, congrats on the oiol change.

When the lynnwood Hooters opened they had a campian on the radio and news saying that they were going to have a topless carwash. Si of course when you drive by theres live a millioon cars waiting. The car wash was held in one of those white tents covered on all sides so no one could see inside. When you get inside THEY WERE TOPLESS DUDES!!!! I was pissed. I waited like 2 hours and spent $20 for some dude to wash my car. I will say that they were like the firefighters from the calendar. You know what i mean. And no I dnont like dudes. But you can imagine all the depressed people.

Nice thinking on the originator of the idea. Mike

bobafett
07-21-2003, 07:00 PM
lol thats a cruel money making trick!

1988starter
07-23-2003, 10:00 PM

Don't be so hard on her about that I had a gf put washer fluid in the power steering place.

blazin3gen
07-23-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 1988starter
Don't be so hard on her about that I had a gf put washer fluid in the power steering place.

:lol that was just too funny man :D

1988starter
07-23-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by blazin3gen
:lol that was just too funny man :D

Funny but true