PDA

View Full Version : Is there a demand for some hand made sub boxes?

A Dawg Jr
07-18-2003, 07:40 PM
I just made a box for my friend, and it came out great!! it was for a single 12, but I really think I've got a nack for this stuff. I had a good time building it, so if anyone wants me to make ya one, hit me up. I'm willing to do anything, 1, 2, even three subs, any size. Just seeing if I could get a couple buyers. Don't worry about charge either, just pay for the materials and shipping, and that'll be enough. I like to do **** like this

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-19-2003, 07:49 PM
AHH DUDE......stick around for a couple more months...lol....ill prolly need a sealed single 12 box...DAMn.....ill even pay ya for it.(cheaper than stores haha)....but yeah.....I want an infinty sub to go in..

shepherd79
07-20-2003, 04:18 AM
try making a few and sell them on ebay.

A Dawg Jr
07-20-2003, 07:44 AM
Already in the process!! And I'll be ready to make 'em for a while. Maybe by that time I'll have a lil more experience

PogiLXI
07-22-2003, 07:28 PM
Desighn me a Box to Fit 4 infinity 12 Refrences Ported in a Accord hatch, and Still have Room in the trunk, Also Remember the port has to be on the Same Face as the Speeker.

87DXHatch
07-22-2003, 08:21 PM
^^^ Not going to happen. I could design you that box, but it WILL consume your entire trunk space. No way in hell am I building it though.

A Dawg Jr
07-22-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by PogiLXI
Desighn me a Box to Fit 4 infinity 12 Refrences Ported in a Accord hatch, and Still have Room in the trunk, Also Remember the port has to be on the Same Face as the Speeker.

And you give me 30000 dolla's

Osiris
07-22-2003, 09:27 PM
dont know if theres much demand for boxes seeing how theres plenty out there, but custom box work is definetly needed. Can you do a flush box for 12's in a sedan either against the seats or firing up from the spare wheel well?

PogiLXI
07-22-2003, 10:22 PM
yah, I didnt think you where up to the Challenge.

87DXHatch
07-22-2003, 10:53 PM
Hey man, I told you I'D design it for you... or at least help you. Designing boxes (especially ported) takes a crapload of time, but I'm here to help... so if you want to actually do it, make a new thread and I'll help you, or hit me up PM or email style.

If you're not serious about building it, please don't waste my time, because it will take a while to design it.

PogiLXI
07-22-2003, 10:58 PM
I was trying to get someone to build it for me Cheeply. My Brother Can do It, hes been doing it since he was 16 in highschool. hes 23 now. But hes in Orlando, I dont wana Drive up there or have him come down every other weekend to Do it, heh, I spent Mad Cheese just Building the box I have now, but I dont like how it is Set up, Its WAY to big, So i dont know what im going to do, and im keeping my 4 12's I dont care Even if you think its Over kill! heh.:flipa: :flip: :super:

A Dawg Jr
07-23-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Osiris
dont know if theres much demand for boxes seeing how theres plenty out there, but custom box work is definetly needed. Can you do a flush box for 12's in a sedan either against the seats or firing up from the spare wheel well?

Ya, I could if you really wanted me to. I could design it off of my car. I think that if they were attatched to the seats in the trunk, they would rattle, unless you found a way to secure it sense the back seats just kinda sit up you know. They don't lock into place with a whole lot of snuggness. Least mine don't. And from the spare wheel well wouldn't be that hard, just designing something that'll produce good sound could be kinda hard. But that I have no problem with doing. Corse custom work is a bit more dough. If you're series, hit me up with a pm.

Osiris
07-27-2003, 07:50 AM
Not attached to the seats. Flush against the seats. Its just an idea for now seeing that i have to either rebuild or replace my engine first.

Hash_man_Se_i
07-28-2003, 11:30 PM
I am going to need someone to make my enclosure for me, but it will be totally custom. and hella expensive through some stores. I want it to be like in my buddies a4. Here is the link. http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=214133&page=2

Only difference is i will have 1 10" mtx 8000 and an mtx 6000d amp.