PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my new car

HostileJava
07-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Well I've been hinting at having a suprise for a while and even put the car into my profile. So finally here are some pics of my newly aquired vehicle:

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2294.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2295.jpg
http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2296.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2297.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2298.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2299.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2300.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2301.jpg

http://www.hostilejava.com/Personal/aboutpersonal/Album/Car/IMG_2302.jpg

Before anyone says anything about the wires in my trunk, I do plan on building a floor up around the amp so that all those wires will be hidden underneath it. If anyone who has done this before has and tips or suggestions please let me know. I'm not even sure what materials I'm going to use to do it.

dub88acc
07-20-2003, 02:03 PM
what mods did u put on ur car?

HostilesHoney
07-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Here's the break down of the Modifications to the car:

Performance:
DC Sports Headers
2.25" Exhaust
Straight through Muffler with 4" Tip
High Flow Cat
CAI

Suspension:
DC Sports Strut Bar
Progress Springs(2" Drop)
Tokico Struts(Soon to be replace with my Koni's)
16x7 Konig Elan Wheels

Interior:
Indiglo Gauges
CF Bezel
CF Shifter Knob
CF Pedals
Prelude Seats

Audio:
Rockfos 6.5" all the way around
12" Power Acoustik 1400Watt Sub
2 760Watt Sony 2channel Xplode Amps
Power Acoustik 1600watt Amp
Pioneer Premier DEH-P740MP HeadUnit
Battery Relocated to Trunk

All I can think of right now.

Osiris
07-20-2003, 03:03 PM
Thats sweet.

HostileJava
07-20-2003, 03:03 PM
Whoops, posted under Jen's name.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-20-2003, 04:01 PM
Looks Good Hostile! Can't wait to see at the meet!

bobafett
07-20-2003, 04:03 PM
hahaha your new car is way better than your old one!

i like your kit and all, but engine mods speak louder than body kits to me! :)

cool aquisition!

ProtoVivanta
07-20-2003, 05:52 PM
looks totally rockin', whats going to happen to the hatchy?

BITESIZE
07-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Dude, I love the chi d seat in the back, how much horsey does that run. :) But really I love your new car. It looks clean and mean!

3rd GEN
07-20-2003, 06:29 PM
hey man.. looks good..
just like mine...only mine's burgundy...
ya looks sweet..

Gregs89AccordLxi
07-20-2003, 11:49 PM
Damn that car is clean, I like what ya did with it! Hey what are those buttons for where the sunroof switch would be and that switch next to the cruise control?

Mike89Accordcom
07-20-2003, 11:50 PM
looks nice man, I dig it....

Elijah
07-21-2003, 12:03 AM
Looks good I like it.

blazin3gen
07-21-2003, 12:12 AM
wait wait did that car belong to someone here?? havent i seen it before but kudos man looks good

HostileJava
07-21-2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by ProtoVivanta
looks totally rockin', whats going to happen to the hatchy?

What's happening to the hatch at this point is up in the air, at this point I only have 1 and 2 gear.

Originally posted by Gregs89AccordLxi
Damn that car is clean, I like what ya did with it! Hey what are those buttons for where the sunroof switch would be and that switch next to the cruise control?

Those buttons control the power moonroof and the button next to the cruise control is for the foglights.

Originally posted by blazin3gen
wait wait did that car belong to someone here?? havent i seen it before but kudos man looks good

Yes, it belonged to turfnnsurf, he moved onto a new project and didn't have the money to keep both cars, and of course I couldn't let his car be sold to someone I wasn't sure was going to take care of it, right? :D

cdscowboy
07-21-2003, 08:45 AM
Coupes rock!!!! :D Nice car, man. I recognized it as well, but I never would've guessed correctly :)

I'd sure like a power moonroof...:(

Do you like those Progress Springs? What's the rate on them? Are they progressive or do they have the same rate through the whole spring? I'm looking to get some springs, and I'm tryin to get opinions on the different brands. I'm assuming you had to do a camber kit on that as well, yes? Thanks in advance :)

HostileJava
07-21-2003, 08:57 AM
To be honest with you I'm not sure what the rate of the springs are but I believe that its a progressive not linear spring. He had them on when I bought the car. It does need some camber correction however I have not gotten around to doing that yet. I may be putting my Suspension Technique springs on there along wiht the koni's but I'm not sure which is the better spring to use.

NXRacer
07-21-2003, 09:30 AM
Nice looking ride! I love coupes. Not sure if i like the leather though, but i like the prelude seats! Nice clean looking ride!

3rd GEN
07-21-2003, 09:45 AM
ohh you bastard.. you got a sunroof....???
mine doesn't have one :(

86AccordLxi
07-21-2003, 10:02 AM
Love the coupe...one of my favorites. Why don't you take the tranny from the couple and put it in the hatch and then swap a 5spd into the coupe? Sounds like a good idea to me :D

Alex

adams86lxi
07-21-2003, 10:13 AM
your car is awesome!!!!:D

cdscowboy
07-21-2003, 10:31 AM
So since you don't have the camber correction, how bad is the tire wear? And I'm assuming you've got Konis or revalved Bilsteins, right? Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the help though!! :D

HostileJava
07-21-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by cdscowboy
So since you don't have the camber correction, how bad is the tire wear? And I'm assuming you've got Konis or revalved Bilsteins, right? Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate the help though!! :D

It's not that bad of a lean, barely noticeable. I don't have the Koni's in there yet, there coming off of my hatch and going on, I have Tokico Struts on there now and I don't like them one bit.

Originally posted by 86AccordLxi
Love the coupe...one of my favorites. Why don't you take the tranny from the couple and put it in the hatch and then swap a 5spd into the coupe? Sounds like a good idea to me

I was actually thinking about doing the 5speed swap on the hatch, but it's kinda up in the air as to what I"m going to do with it right now.

Thanx for all the positive comments guys.

stizle
07-21-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by NXRacer
Nice looking ride! I love coupes. Not sure if i like the leather though, but i like the prelude seats! Nice clean looking ride!

i think they are integra seats no??

I believe he told me that in saturday.

86AccordLxi
07-21-2003, 03:15 PM
I'm pretty sure they're prelude seats. God I love that coupe!!

Alex

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-21-2003, 04:49 PM
WAIIIIIT........wasnt that jigga's car!!>!>>!

TJ89Accord
07-21-2003, 04:51 PM
yah definatly prelude seats. looks nice. Those are the rims that were on the hatch right? I was gonna say to clean up the wires, but looks like you are gonna already. I say get a different steering wheel cover, or get rid of that one. But I like it. Looks nice nice...

tim

HostileJava
07-21-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by stizle
i think they are integra seats no??

I believe he told me that in saturday.

I may have said Teg seats, but they are Lude seats. I guess I was just getting a little excited about the rally :rolleyes:

HostileJava
07-21-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by TJ89Accord
yah definatly prelude seats. looks nice. Those are the rims that were on the hatch right? I was gonna say to clean up the wires, but looks like you are gonna already. I say get a different steering wheel cover, or get rid of that one. But I like it. Looks nice nice...

tim

Yeah, those are the hatch rims, the Se-i rims are sitting in the garage now and the hatch has older lude wheels on. I'm actually building another box for the sub, it's in a 1 cubic foot sealed hatch box right now, it's going in a 2 cubic foot ported box and then the false floor will go in over the wires.

Neuspeed007
07-22-2003, 01:19 AM
under the hood is nice and clean, the way it should be

89AccordLvr
07-24-2003, 03:19 PM
hey hostile java when you order your front kit does it come as a whole bumper or do you keep your old bumber still to use it for some connection?

HostileJava
07-24-2003, 03:38 PM
It's not a new bumper, it just fits over top of the old bumper.

Coroncho80
07-24-2003, 04:51 PM
God danm Hostile. You really went throught with what you guys talked about on the last meeting we had. Well, you already know what I think of Brad's ex Sei. Sweet looking coupe but It would be awsome if he would of kept the original front leather seats. If the seats are in bad shape, you can take it to the place where they did the interior for my teg. Pretty good price in leather or if you want, in vinyl. But the car looks awsome bro. Dont take this the wrong way but I said it before to Brad and I'll tell you. I think the car would look better without the bra. Its just me so dont pay me no mind.

Hey, how about the other thing we were talking about at the meet; Remember?? Brad was waiting for the shop to finish up .......... I dont wanna say it because I dont know if he wants to keep it on the download ...............

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-24-2003, 07:13 PM
hey hostile.......... didnt turfnsnurf have gunmetal rims on that car?

anchovies
07-24-2003, 09:16 PM
very nice..like the stance..but make her sexier by losing the bra

Coroncho80
07-24-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by iloveJDMblackrims69
hey hostile.......... didnt turfnsnurf have gunmetal rims on that car?

Yeah, but he sold them to his friend before he sold the Sei.

blazin3gen
07-24-2003, 10:01 PM
hey raunch speaking of SE-i! is it still on the street!?!? or did the guy wreck it already! we need to see pics of the sei and the teg!

HostileJava
07-25-2003, 04:20 AM
There is a small dent under the bra, when the body kit goes on the dent and bra come off. I think I'll also be getting the other thing that brad had going, but keep that hush for now. It's gonna be a suprise.

3rd gen 89 se-i
07-27-2003, 03:54 PM
hostile what kind of CAI is that? and did u have a hard time installing it. get back at me with the info by e-mail or on this same thread.

HondaBoy
07-27-2003, 04:45 PM
hey HostileJava, nice car. that red in engine bay looks good. i like that valve cover. correct me if im wrong, but thats a 2nd gen prelude valve cover? you probley already put that, but i dont remember. looks realy great. oh yeah, almost forgot. those prelude seats are the same ones i have, except mine are black. looks good.

turfnnsurf
07-27-2003, 06:18 PM
Hey James,

Nice work on my Ex SE-i!!!!! LOOKING GOOD!! I"ll PM you in a day or so about that project i had in the works... It's DONE and will be delivered this WED.... By the way, im still in the market for a headunit and also some speakers now...

PS. That car is going to look awesome with the kit on the front!!

Talk to you soon

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-27-2003, 09:06 PM
OHHH so your the guy with the eclipse! damn man........... i love that thing.......... i dont see many clean ones as yours!

HostileJava
07-28-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen 89 se-i
hostile what kind of CAI is that? and did u have a hard time installing it. get back at me with the info by e-mail or on this same thread.
Quite honestly I don't know what it's off of. It was on the car when I bought it. You can PM Turfnnsurf, he's the one that installed it.

Coroncho80
07-28-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by HostileJava
Quite honestly I don't know what it's off of. It was on the car when I bought it. You can PM Turfnnsurf, he's the one that installed it.

Yeah, get a hold of Turfnnsurf. He has this connection with this shop in jersey that custom makes them for our cars. They made the one I had on my SEi too. Here ya go:

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/307000-307999/307946_59_full.jpg

Brad: Nice signature bro :super: Are you coming this Saturday to Etown for our meeting!?!?! You gotta be there bro :wave:

HostileJava
07-28-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by turfnnsurf
Hey James,

Nice work on my Ex SE-i!!!!! LOOKING GOOD!! I"ll PM you in a day or so about that project i had in the works... It's DONE and will be delivered this WED.... By the way, im still in the market for a headunit and also some speakers now...

PS. That car is going to look awesome with the kit on the front!!

Talk to you soon

Sorry about the delay in getting the info for your head unit. I've been really busy lately. I'll try and call tommorrow.