PDA

View Full Version : Ill have to get a 3G Accord, 5G Civic,or 2GCRX(long rant)

diegoaccord
07-21-2003, 05:51 AM
Alright, I had finnaly gotten my dream car, 00 EPB Si. All is not well. Waking up to that car so gratifying, considering all I did to get it. I cant afford that bitch anymore!!!!!!!!!!! I lost my sorry ass job. It may be repo'd before I can do shit about it. I knew it was too fucking good to last. I will have to get a shitty job, not being able to pay $315/mo. + 175 ins(I had 3 suspension, 1 racing, 4 speeding). I know that I must consider a much lesser car, before paying anymore on this Si. I am considering getting the one of the cars in the title. I have had an Accord, and CRX, but a 5G Civic is closest to what I have now. Hell, now a 5th gen Civic is outta my league. If the Si gets taken I will never be able to get a real car again. The Neon I had got repo'd, now this!!!! Fuck me!!!!!!

Osiris
07-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Damn, kinda sux to be you right now. J/K. I know what you mean about that kinda stuff. When you think you got it right then something else happens. I say go with a good condition 3g or 4g Accord for obvious reasons.

Jims 86LXI HB
07-21-2003, 09:14 AM
I'll take it that EPB means 00 civic Si coupe, you might not want to speak in chassis codes like that.:wave: It would suck to have to give up one of those, nice car.:sadwave:

Neuspeed87lx
07-21-2003, 06:02 PM
get a 92-95 civic .... you can get them real cheap and they are very reliable.... too bad about the civic si .... there nice cars .... what color was it ?

Neuspeed007
07-21-2003, 09:52 PM
im going to buy a 1994 civic hatch soon in spring, and im still planning on keeping my 3rd gen, but what to do with the REX?

diegoaccord
07-21-2003, 11:39 PM
EPB means Electron Pearl Blue, not a chassis code. Theres your answer Nuespeed. If this shit happens, I know Ill see it being driven around after it's not mine. That shit always happens here. Ive seen my EX-Neon at a dealership, it's there now. I know it was mine, it was red with blue stripes(not factory color), and missing 1 foglight. I saw my EX 3G Accord today, some poor hick was driving around on MY fucking new exhaust, and Ive seen some ricer with the CRX I traded for that Neon!!!!! I just cant help but to hate someone that I see driving a car that I had before. Shit I wont even be able to get a 96+ Civic until they are all pieces of shit. Im gonna try an find a $900 LX(no rev limit) sedan to beat on, then save for a 5th gen EX coupe $4000 max.
I may be once again joining you all full time. DAMN.

cubert
07-22-2003, 04:56 PM
two words...ford festiva:D

:lol

diegoaccord
07-22-2003, 06:16 PM
:mad:FUCK YOU:mad:

bobafett
07-22-2003, 06:19 PM
2 words, ford fastiva

zero.counter
07-22-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by diegoaccord
:mad:FUCK YOU:mad:
Two more words, "Kia Spectra".

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
07-22-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by zero.counter
Two more words, "Kia Spectra".

" Mass Transit " :wave:

johndej
07-22-2003, 06:43 PM
or "bus card"

Morpheus
07-22-2003, 07:12 PM
"two feet"

diegoaccord
07-22-2003, 09:28 PM
Fuck all those choices, id rather have 1G Prelude than a new Kia. I aint never ridin' the bus, thats what ghetto people do in this town.

zero.counter
07-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by diegoaccord
Fuck all those choices, id rather have 1G Prelude than a new Kia. I aint never ridin' the bus, thats what ghetto people do in this town.
Mass transit is a viable solution in a downward spiraling economy. Ghetto people what? That type of comment shows inferiority more than riding the bus.

By what you are saying, times have been hard and I can somewhat understand your displeasure with the options we have suggested. However, with so many repos, and not being able to hold down a job, you have to realize that some things would be more logical than others for you. Lashing out at fellow board members won't solve any problems either, especially when you may need some assistance. You need to rethink you're strategy on transportation. Prioritizing your wants versus your needs is a must.

diegoaccord
07-23-2003, 09:25 PM
Hell I got a Schwinn bike worth $1,200 even that carpet queen bike is better than mass transit. I finally got a car that makes me supreme, and now Ill be back to square one, getting mad as hell when I see a blue Si in jealousy, as I did before I got it. And the board is saying that shit to be funny. I was trying to weigh the options of cars that I could try to get after/if the repo takes place. Since it hasnt been that long, I'm gonna try an trade it for a slightly older Civic EX. Got it from a Honda dealer, Im gonna try and trade to Jake Sweeny(large chain in Cincinnati), they might pay it off, and let me take a 97-98 Civic EX home after a new finance deal, before the actual repo. Then my new job will be able to handle car payments and insurance. Hey Morpheus, you like the avatar?:D

cubert
07-24-2003, 04:29 AM
hey man.i said ford festiva because its a cheap economical car..just the name of that thing gets me to laugh..i wasnt laughing at the situation youre in