PDA

View Full Version : My Pictures!

LXlimited
07-21-2003, 04:06 PM
Hello! I'm a new member. Here is a link to my Honda Accord pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
http://members.cardomain.com/lxlimited

zero.counter
07-21-2003, 04:15 PM
Nice, clean accord. Brings a tear to my eye, because of its immaculate appearance. Just like when I got mine seven years ago. Good buy and welcome aboard!

Elijah
07-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Looks good keep it up.And welcome to the board.

87accordlxph
07-21-2003, 04:28 PM
Nice Accord dude.
You just bought (IMHO) the best 3gee money can buy.
Nice condition as well. That's the next 3gee model that I'm looking for to buy in the future.
Like the rims! Rims really make a HUGE difference, even if the car is bone stock in general.
Welcome to the best car forum on the NET!!!
Hehehe I really love 3geez.com got the decals on the rear quarter windows to show for it :D

-Mike from Sarnia!

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-21-2003, 04:37 PM
FINALLY A n00b WHO GIVES A LINK AND DOESNT ASK TO POST PICS!!! lol.....but yeah..ncie car man......and cool rims

Osiris
07-21-2003, 04:47 PM
Thats cool. You gotta clean ride and a great platform to work with. Just need to lower it but these days thats easier said then done. (youll find out about that in the suspension section).

Oh yea, and welcome to our little corner of the world.

shepherd79
07-21-2003, 05:33 PM
ohhhhh, too much stock stuff under the hood.
man i can remember my car used to look like that, lol.

HostileJava
07-21-2003, 06:49 PM
Tint all the windows, even if you have to do the front much lighter. It will look much better.

LXlimited
07-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the nice comments guys! Actually, I'm not done yet with my modifications. Just trying to save up for now and buy the parts one by one later on. Two things that I'm planning to do in the future is to lower it a bit and as HostileJava mentioned, tint all the windows. I like the challenge of modifying a car with limited options and resources. It makes me feel good in the end that I worked hard to achieve the looks that I want.

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-21-2003, 07:49 PM
blazin.......... he has your sei cupholders........... i say u go to him ans steal it.

Neuspeed007
07-24-2003, 11:59 PM
looks great keep up the good work :super:

cdscowboy
07-25-2003, 12:30 AM
Keep up the nice work man. Glad you're up to the challenge of working on a car w/limited aftermarket support. There's some stuff, just search around the board, you'll find most of it :) Definitely do a drop (I'm doin mine in the next week or so :D) and tint the windows. I did mine at 22%...a happy medium between being able to see and still looking nice!

Welcome to the board man!!

Rick
07-25-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by HostileJava
Tint all the windows, even if you have to do the front much lighter. It will look much better.

Is that allowed in America? In Finland no tints are allowed in the front windows, no matter how light they are... safety precautions...

iloveJDMblackrims69
07-25-2003, 08:24 AM
yes it is allowed in only some states............ ans i personally hate tinting the windshield........ kinda stupid IMO......... but id go 22%...... not too dark or too light...... i hate limo tint.