PDA

View Full Version : Need Different Help

KoNEY
07-21-2003, 08:15 PM
ok, i made a mistake earlier, i do have an 88 accord LX, but what i found to do an h4 conversion was just a bunch of replacement lenses for my car, i am looking for those 91-civic-style headlights to add to my car, by either getting a conversion kit, or doing the handy work myself in my shop, i just need to get a hold on some info for where i can find em....also, my 3g is carbed, and i was gonna make an adapter/spacer to fit a bit bigger holly 2 barrell carb on there, but id much rather find a fuel inj. intake, and computer for 88 accord lx fuel inj 5-speed, if anyone can help me, let me know

pimp86LX
07-21-2003, 08:31 PM
weber carbs will fit easily. A double barrel 32/38 i believe. An EFI swap is really involved. I think the compresion ratios between the carb and EFI engines are different as well.

Also, IMO you should leave the headlights. They are part of what makes a 3g so sexy.

Not like a rock
07-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Yeah, what pimp said. Everyone loves flip up lights. And the blind car look is sexy. I do like the project that bman1 is working on, though.