PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

fuzzy audio
07-23-2003, 03:20 PM
Well I'm all ready learning my way around. I just bought my first 3G Accord. An 87 DX 4door. 136k, standard features. I'm going to pick it up tonight. Hopefully I'll have pics soon. Anywho, I would like to eek a few more HP out of the car. I'm not into racing, just driving cool cars. This will be the 4th Honda that I have owned. I've owned a 80 Predlude, 84 Accord and an 84 Civic, which I have still, but needs a new fender and breaks. But other than that it works fine. I also owned a 85 Mazda 626. Both my Parents own 92 Accords (Mom: LX Wagon, Dad: EX 4door). Anyway, I'm buying this car with my insurance $ from the accident in the 84 Civic. So I'm happy about it. Anyway, this place seems pretty cool. So I'm gonna stick around.

NXRacer
07-23-2003, 03:30 PM
welcome to the board! Using the search tool will help you find a vast amount of knowledge for anything you want to know. If you dont find what you're looking for right away, try using different key words in your search.

Good luck and happy modding!

BITESIZE
07-23-2003, 03:37 PM
Use the SEARCH tool and you'll be appreciated alot more than you think. Welcome to the board, there's alot to learn and alot of exciting information here. Keep it real.