PDA

View Full Version : change my grandma's 3geez coolant & water

XXFearThisXX
07-25-2003, 12:51 AM
well like it says i changed my grandmas coolant and water today in her 3gee cause when we got the car it has oil in the radiator but its a good car believe it or not it drove around a while like this just going to the middle temperture range and its florida over here its fuckin hot so...i thought i go ahead and change it and when i was done i started it up and it idled funny but it stayed cooler it would NOT go to the middle range and when i drove it around it pulled better and drove smoother plus it dint shake as much in 5th for some reason i still been meanin to take of the bolt on the side of the tranny to change her transmission oil with some of that lucas with some new oil because the gears are a little fudged so i know it will help its just that the damn bolt is bein a bitch to get off..lol as to how oil got in the radiator i dont know maybe some idiot dint know and put oil in it im not sure but its probally the head gasket but its been drovin around a bit today so it still hasint got any shit mixed in with the new water and coolant so..:) :D