PDA

View Full Version : turning on the car

gman
07-25-2003, 09:51 PM
hey guys how are u well str8 well heres my problem i notice my car was taking longer to start than usual. so I went in and checked my battery and it was dead so i got a new one and i thougth the problem was fixed but the next day came and it didint what to start so i called the macanic over and he checked it and decided to change the starter so we did and it still did it so we were like wtf and decided to change the spark pluges and wires but still no luck.when i try to start the car it somtimes starts and somtimes takes like 20 turns of the keys to turn on the car.so i decided to turn to you guys for help.

Thanks G

Sean
07-25-2003, 10:01 PM
main power realy let me geuss its only doing this on really hot hot days when it sits in the sun. my sugestion it to allow it to sit in a nice kewl garage for a few hours with the windows open and see if the problem gets resolved. if so time to get on of the main power relays on national back order.

gman
07-26-2003, 09:37 AM
To tell you the true it does it when ever where ever and my car sleeps in the garage at night and it will still do it .

maxoutracer
07-26-2003, 11:45 AM
check all the wire that runs from the battery to your starter, might be faulty but worth a shot.

gman
07-26-2003, 06:34 PM
well i checked the wires and its all good and now my car wont start at all it just makes that click noise when i turn the key .but my battery is still good .cant understand i changed the starter twice and still the same thing.