PDA

View Full Version : Well The S.O.B Did It Again!!!!!

Gregs89AccordLxi
06-11-2002, 11:46 PM
Well i dont know if you guys remember about a month ago my dad backed into my baby and crushed my left fender with his piece of $hit ford truck... Well yesterday he wanted me to move my car so he can wash his 88 accord. SO i moved it out by the street, everything was fine, i was inside, kicking back, he said he was going to go to the store, he leaves for a sec, then comes screaming in the house, I DID IT AGAIN!!! The S.O.B S.O.B S.O.B hit my car again with his damn f'n ford truck, this time he crushed my whole left headlight housing and took a chunk off the top of my bumper. I can barely write this without getting so pissed..... i blew it, he blew it, the neighbors came out..... then after again, same $hit, you should of not parked there, hes the mofo that told me to park there, man i feel like why should i even fix my car up, the dumbass is just gonna F it up somehow.... he says he will pay for it, again its going to be my job to fix it..... :( :crying:

Inabj2
06-12-2002, 12:48 AM
Hmm I would suggest for your dad to take driving classes? Or.. Get big concrete blocks to sourround your car.. :lol: but at least hell pay for it. But I have a silly suggestion. Why not park tha car inside and trh truck outside? It sounds like theres a very limited space in there and obviously the truck is much bigger then the car. so why not park your accord inside and his friggin truck outside? I can understand not being able to see the accord with the truck. But im sure anyone would see a big ass truck that theyre about to back up into!

Gregs89AccordLxi
06-12-2002, 01:12 AM
His truck is a lill ford ranger.... and as for the driveway, its huge, u can fit 8 cars, 4 in front 4 behind...... hes just a BLIND!!!!! and CARELESSS!!!!

Inabj2
06-12-2002, 01:26 AM
LMAO!!!!! OMFG HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

suggest that he seriously stop driving? before he crashes into a human instead of a car? How many cars do you guys have? You say 4 cars in front and 4 in the back. Do you guys have more then 4 cars for your personal parking lot?

Inabj2
06-12-2002, 01:32 AM
I was looking at pictures of your sig. It doesnt look like you have more then 4 cars but i could be wrong. If i were you Id pick a corner all the way into the garage take white paint. Paint a parking lot space. Write your name in it. THen id park his truck in the extreme opposite side and marc that space for the truck. Id try put something between your space. But i cant think of what would do a good job at that, some sort of a divider, that could go in the side of the car.

Bobs89LXi
06-12-2002, 04:14 AM
Just a guess here, but had your father been drinking before he got behind the wheel? If so, that would explain his lack of driving skills. I would suggest that you park your car in a safe place the next time he hits the sauce. :beer:

DrMunky
06-12-2002, 06:48 AM
Your dad drives like a woman :D

TeKKnoTeKK
06-12-2002, 07:02 AM
I got it man....just put some of those wheel locks on his truck, then when he wants to leave unlock them and pull it out of the driveway for him! :super:

dj99
06-12-2002, 07:18 AM
Subtle hints to move out of the house? :rolleyes:

88turboaccord
06-12-2002, 07:25 AM
The question is..... Is he going to help you fix it?????

Jdub07
06-12-2002, 07:57 AM
DJ99 is right...sounds like its time to move. What you can do is start borrowing the truck and run into his 88. Let him know how it feels!

DrMunky
06-12-2002, 12:23 PM
"Hey Dad, I'm going to take your truck to get a lazy-boy for my room!"

*slip into reverse*

*lil' gas*

BAMM

"Oh shit dad, whaddya know, I fucked your car..."

dj99
06-12-2002, 01:23 PM
I remembered after I replied that years ago, my stepfather "accidentally" hit my car in the yard. Problem was, I hadn't lived there for years, so it couldn't be he wanted me to move, but maybe just be there less than once a week. Dumbass! :mad:

BTW, the B. in S.O.B. is your grammy! :huh:

ACCORD EX
06-12-2002, 02:08 PM
man ! don't know whether to laugh or to be sad ! :D :( :lol:

MIKE

POS carb
06-12-2002, 03:25 PM
I have a driver's side flip-up assembly I'm trying to sell :deal:

damackz
06-12-2002, 03:50 PM
haha man i feel for u dude............twice!!! thaz krazy, yeah i wouldnt suggest running over tha 88 cuz its still after all a 3gee, u should take tha 88 and give him ur battered ride, but yeah it is kinda sad yet kinda funny, hopefully it all works out for u man :pimp:

CARBurn
06-12-2002, 07:49 PM
Not again?!? One time I can see, but TWO TIMES, something ain't right here...

A20A1
06-12-2002, 08:47 PM
Jeeezus you dad must not like your car... I know that I park on the street and my neighbors take my bumper for a ride around the block... well they just knocked it off my car... the rear bumprew bounces back quite nicely.
When the front one came off it ripped the turn signal wires out.

I finally said my 89' front bumper has had enough and i got the 86-87 bumper.

Gregs89AccordLxi
06-12-2002, 09:14 PM
Hey thanks guys for your responses,i feel a lill better... He said he would help me fix it but for me not to rush it :huh: , but the funny thing is that he said he would probably go crazy if i hit his 88 accord and wouldnt know how to handle it, as far as the cars go we have 4, his ford a volvo and the 2 accords, and he always was pissed because my accord looked better than his, plus he paid double for his..... oh yea i noticed that he dented my passenger side headlight cover too... if you guys can keep a eye out for me at the junkyards i would really appreciate it, need 2 seattle silver headlight covers :bow:

TeKKnoTeKK
06-12-2002, 10:25 PM
lol man...everytime I see this post I can't help but bust up. But I do feel bad for ya Greg, I would be so pissed if this shit was happening to me, it's just kinda hard to comprehend :huh:. Just hang in there, try not to kill your dad, and don't be surprised when your car is fixed and he is coming in the house saying oh shit again lol

88LXiHB
06-12-2002, 11:54 PM
http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/pat.gif Wreck his car and kick him in the face...

ELM'sLX+CHL'sDX
06-13-2002, 12:55 AM
Greg:

Don't be too hard on your father. Hitting you twice is nothing compared to my bone head idiotic blem. I was following Erika to the stereo place to have a new deck and new speakers installed as a birthday present to her. It was pretty heavy traffic and bonehead me spaced out. I rear ended her car.

My friends laughed. My father, mother and sister were laughing histerically. My grandfather who is about 2000 miles away in the south pacific laughed histerically over the phone. My insurance agent couldn't keep from cracking up over the phone. You want to talk bonehead, I have got to be the gold medal winner.

As for the repairs, you can get second hand parts or mail order through Majestic Honda. Their prices are pretty low compared to standard dealership prices. I know how you feel about Ford trucks. In 1998, over 4th of July, a Ford F150 rear ended me. It crushed my trunk. I got the fucker's info but he didn't stick around cause he was half drunk and the cops couldn't get there fast enough because of the crowd that was watching the fire works at the time.

Hope you get your car fixed quickly.

Claude

ACCORD EX
06-13-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by 88LXiHB
http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/pat.gif Wreck his car and kick him in the face...

you didn't notivce that he has a TRUCK !

and after all he is his dad !:)

MIKE

88LXiHB
06-13-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ACCORD EX

you didn't notivce that he has a TRUCK !

and after all he is his dad !:)

MIKE

Wreck his truck and kick him in the face http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/dunno.gif

Gregs89AccordLxi
06-13-2002, 11:16 PM
Well i got good reasons for blowing up at my dad, u think after hitting my car for the F'n second time he was apologetic? uh uh hell no, again it was the Devils fault and my fault and i got bitched at, plus hes been treating my family like shit for years.... now if it was my mom, i would just of handled it by bitting my upper lip and of course she would of been sorry for hittin it, and i would of paid to fix it. but my dads a D I C K.....:rant:

POS carb
06-14-2002, 12:01 AM
damn man I feel sorry for your situation :(
I'm headed down south for parts this weekend and I have already a request for a seattle silver headlight, if I find another pair would you buy them for sure? They won't be more than like $60-100 for the pair depending on where I buy them from. Let me know tonight or tomorrow. Private Message is the best method. TTYL