http://www.clubaccordquebec.com/temp/sanair/DCP_1716.JPG
http://www.clubaccordquebec.com/temp/sanair/DCP_1717.JPG
http://www.clubaccordquebec.com/temp/sanair/DCP_1718.JPG
http://www.clubaccordquebec.com/temp/sanair/DCP_1719.JPG
http://www.clubaccordquebec.com/temp/sanair/DCP_1732.JPG

:super:

Chris86Lxi
07-27-2003, 02:10 PM
wow!@! that's gotta be just a little bit on the loud side, especially in a HATCHBACK. My buddy has a probe with two 12" JL's and OH MY GOD is is loud. Nice set up man.

Chris

wprocomp
07-27-2003, 02:22 PM
At the drags? car lloks great...since you have removed all the vaccum hoses has there been a diff in QM times?

krott5333
07-27-2003, 02:29 PM
Theyre blaupunkts :rolleyes: :gay:

And why drop it with stock hubbies?

MrBen
07-27-2003, 03:23 PM
Actually blaupunkts are a very good brand. I don't like them though.

bobafett
07-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by krott5333

hmm, maybe because it helps handling and still looks better than stock.

IMO a drop on steelies or hubbies looks about 15 times better than a stock 4x4 accord with wheels...

BTW, why didnt you drop your car?

L3G10N
07-27-2003, 04:12 PM

Blaupunkt are a very good brand dude! I don't know why you bitch 'em, i'm sure you never tryed one in your life to say this.

For the drop, i'll put some mags soon, but one of my stock coil was broke and every strut was dead. so why buy another stock suspension when i can get some tokico blue and neuspeed sport springs, get a better driving feeling and control. So, why are you trying to bitch when every thing was done because i need 'em?
:wtf: :huh:

krott5333
07-27-2003, 08:28 PM
dude blaupunkt sucks, and YES, i have heard them, my friend had 4 blau tens in a maxima, not impressed at all.

go on sounddomain and see what everyone there thinks about em.

dXsquared
07-27-2003, 08:32 PM
1. old skool subs sound ruff
2. blaupunkt was good a while ago, so they might be so-so
3. i have the same car as you
4. i have lots of tools in the back of my car like that too
5. my car doesnt have a tray like that in the hatch and i want one...

Travis

dXsquared
07-27-2003, 08:33 PM
6. how close are you to the Ontario border?

Travis

Mike89Accordcom
07-27-2003, 10:52 PM
Blaupunkt isn't bad. Just is a German brand that isn't too popular anymore. I used to have a Blaupunkt cd player.

blazin3gen
07-27-2003, 11:21 PM
nice! take the hubs off and paint the rims black if they arent already my friend did that and it looked awesome but nice man and yea blaupunkt is a good brand

L3G10N
07-28-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
6. how close are you to the Ontario border?

Travis

Around 2hres...for Ottawa

Blaupunkt isn't bad. Just is a German brand that isn't too popular anymore. I used to have a Blaupunkt cd player.

I have CD player AND cd CHanger blaupunkt too. it cost me a lot! and i don'T bought my gear on ebay. All new From the store.

nice! take the hubs off and paint the rims black if they arent already my friend did that and it looked awesome but nice man and yea blaupunkt is a good brand

Yeah it's already did with some other wheels. I'm just waiting to align the car first and i'll change that after.

88LXi68
07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
that is a lot of freakin subs!! Do you think they are the reason for your drop to be a little uneven?

goldyaccord
07-28-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by 88LXi68
that is a lot of freakin subs!! Do you think they are the reason for your drop to be a little uneven?

They gotta be..

Look at the GAP on the front! :eek:

HostileJava
07-28-2003, 08:11 AM
Yeah, I know the feeling I just redid the setup in my trunk with two Power Acoustik 12" 1400 Watt and a much bigger box and my rear end must have dropped over a 1/4 of an inch.

A Dawg Jr
07-28-2003, 09:24 AM
dude blaupunkt sucks, and YES, i have heard them, my friend had 4 blau tens in a maxima, not impressed at all.

go on sounddomain and see what everyone there thinks about em.

More subs doesn't always equal more loudness, takes a lot more wattage and douage to push them

PogiLXI
07-28-2003, 09:48 AM
how many watts are you pushing? what kind of amp???

I got 4 inifinity 12's, with a orion 275g4 at about 1\2 an ohm. and its buttly loud, I love it. Im goin to redo the box to Ported. heh.

krott5333
07-28-2003, 09:51 AM
hey pogi, are they perfects?

L3G10N
07-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by 88LXi68

Originally posted by goldyaccord
They gotta be..

Look at the GAP on the front!

The car heigh are egal everywhere, The gap in the front are Ok vs the rear Gap. The floor of the car are 2.75" from the ground everywhere. Same Carotman told me that my car was more egal everywhere than his car.

Originally posted by PogiLXI
how many watts are you pushing? what kind of amp???

The blaupunkt are 200w RMS each. I'm driving 'em to 1.3ohms with a Rockford Fostgate Punch 301m. The sound are perfect for what i Need. I'm listening metal/hardcore and sone trip hop/rap too. The bass are Tight as hell and enough powerfull for me and too much for my ears. If ever someone ask me about the 12" that i have, i'll recommend 'em to everyone who's listening to the same kind of music than me. For sure, if you're looking for a sound system who sound for everyone in the street, it's not the gear that you need. I prefer get the sound that I want, tight bass, loud as hell and people in the street don't hear me too much. The sound system kick for me, that's why i've bough this gear.

By the way, i've removed the cap on my wheels and painted the rim black, and you were right, it looks much better, tnx blazin3gen

PogiLXI
07-28-2003, 01:53 PM
KROTT, I WISH! ha! i got the Refrences, they where on sale from Crutchfield, Buy one get one free. So I was like TRU! get some! heh.

HostileJava
07-28-2003, 03:35 PM
Why'd you put some many subs in? You could have gone with 1 15 or 2 12's with a lot longer through and powerd them with the same amp. Could've have gotten way more room.

PogiLXI
07-28-2003, 04:47 PM
Cause I wanted to????:crying: :flipa: :flip:

L3G10N
07-28-2003, 08:27 PM
i don't like the bass of a 15", not enough stiff for metal music but perfect for deep bass in rap or trip hop. And 10" are sooo stiff for metal but not enough deep for rap/trip hop. So, i've choosed the 12". Since i'm working on my b20a JDM and 2 weber 40Dcom, and i want a new paint and body job, i don't have like a 1000$ to put on high quality subs. Blaupunkt are still a trustable brand same if they are not so popular as the past. I've try one 12" and it was not what i want. 2 was great for metal and hardcore but not enough deep when i was listening some rap. 3 was just perfect and they was cheap when i've bought my Blaupunkt Munchen RDP-169 and my cd-changer CDC-A08 Blaupunkt. I have this set-up since 2000, but the third 12" was in the box from the begining 'cause i've smashed my last 88 hatch. I love my set-up. I know I can get much better, but why spend so much money on new subs when these one do the job and trust me, THEY DO THE JOB. And i Love the sound soooooo much!

One day, after the bodyjob and the engine, maybe i'll buy some new subs, but for the moment, i'm proud of my setup and when i drive my car, almost nobody look at me when the volume is high and that's perfect for me.

Why put on the top of my car "i have a big sound system, stole me!". What I need is to hear and feel my music in the car, not outside. and when i'm listening it, i'm in the car too. :D

L3G10N
07-28-2003, 08:30 PM
I just don't get why so many bitching here....

I mean..... are we all 3geez lovers with our own taste or do we need to get into a mold?!

:wtf:

HostileJava
07-28-2003, 08:32 PM
I'm not bitching, just thinking you could have saved a little space and maybe some weight.

BITESIZE
07-28-2003, 08:46 PM
I think you should have spent your money on wheels rather than subwoofers.

L3G10N
07-28-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by HostileJava
I'm not bitching, just thinking you could have saved a little space and maybe some weight.

when i drag, i remove everything anyway, so, no matter for me about the weight.

Originally posted by BITESIZE
I think you should have spent your money on wheels rather than subwoofers.

maybe but it's not my priority for the moment, B20a and body first. Mags, in the end. I'm a music lover, a musician, so, i can't drive my car without music and the music have to sound like i want, not like a cheap radio. I prefer my sound system rather than some mags. But fot sure, i want some mags. Enkei Arashi 17" in fact.

L3G10N
07-28-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by wprocomp
At the drags? car lloks great...since you have removed all the vaccum hoses has there been a diff in QM times?

by the way, i'll check the qm time in a few weeks. I was 18 flat before removing every vacuum with an automatic 86 BS1...... SSSOOOOOOOO slow!!!! but not the slower of the day....

PLEASE!!!!!! PUT MY B20A in my car!!!! :sadwave:

A Dawg Jr
07-28-2003, 10:05 PM
So you have the engine right now?? Get it dropped in man. How much work still needs to be done on it?

Hash_man_Se_i
07-28-2003, 11:19 PM
Looks good man. How much of a drop is it? 1.5"? and how does it ride on the tokicos? I have the same shocks and I want to lower my ride.

And, I sold my 3 10" MA audios to my friend, and they sound awesome with his alpine V12 amp. I can't wait for my system.

L3G10N
07-29-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by A Dawg Jr
So you have the engine right now?? Get it dropped in man. How much work still needs to be done on it?

i need complet gasket kit and i'm waiting my custom manifold to fit the 2 weber

Originally posted by Hash_man_Se_i
Looks good man. How much of a drop is it? 1.5"? and how does it ride on the tokicos? I have the same shocks and I want to lower my ride.

yeah tokico blue with neuspeed 1.5". Iwant to drop like.... .75" more

carotman
07-29-2003, 05:09 AM
Bah, people bitch when they're jealous usualy.

The car isn't eneven, the drop is EQUAL. Most lowering spings will drop more in the front. Our stock Accords have a higher wheel arch in the front from the factory...

I'm sure you guys wouldn't bitch is he had Jensen Subs... which are alot worse than Blau.

buzzbomber88lx
07-29-2003, 06:39 AM
Nice drop but I would paint the bumper covers the same color as the rest of the car...it makes it smoother. Also I used to have a blaupunkt cd player and it was a piece of shit but I had some blaupunkt 6 1/2" speakers that were aight. Nice setup though....the rear seat cover looks pimp lmao

dXsquared
07-29-2003, 07:09 AM
Blaupunkt means Blue DOT... thats why they have that blue dot in their logo...

Just some random shit i thot i would throw in

Travis

wprocomp
07-29-2003, 09:14 AM
i need complet gasket kit and i'm waiting my custom manifold to fit the 2 weber
hey would you be interested in a manifold with two weber 40's? pm me and let me know....and don feel bad I could only get a 19.4 on my first run...and got 18.8 my second time...now low 18's sound good

L3G10N
07-29-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by buzzbomber88lx
Nice drop but I would paint the bumper covers the same color as the rest of the car...it makes it smoother. Also I used to have a blaupunkt cd player and it was a piece of shit but I had some blaupunkt 6 1/2" speakers that were aight. Nice setup though....the rear seat cover looks pimp lmao

Don't worry, i'll paint the bumper when i'll do my bodyjob. Complete new paint, inside and outside. I'll do it before swaping my b20a. and the seat cover.... man, they make me sick! I hate 'em. They was in the car when i've bought it and i've check under to see if i can remove 'em but the original seat are dead. I've bought some 88 Lude S seats for the front, and i'll recover the front seats of my hatch to put at the back of the car. So i'll get a 4 places car.

Originally posted by wprocomp
hey would you be interested in a manifold with two weber 40's? pm me and let me know....and don feel bad I could only get a 19.4 on my first run...and got 18.8 my second time...now low 18's sound good

send me some pics and tell me your price, I'll check for my little bro cause mine are already ordered and the manifold too.

Whit the vacuum removed, i hope i'll be high 17. Like 17.98 :lol

BITESIZE
07-29-2003, 05:42 PM
Do you have the B20 Ecu?

L3G10N
07-29-2003, 07:13 PM
I don't need it, i'll run it with dual weber

Hash_man_Se_i
07-29-2003, 11:57 PM
SO... How is the ride with those springs and the tokico blues? i have the tokicos and want that kind of drop. so is it bumpy??? stiff?? bounce???

L3G10N
07-30-2003, 10:27 AM
rear are perfect, stiff as i like
front are bouncing a bit

Carotman already advertise me about this..... and he was right.

you should go with Koni special red.

carlessNcareless
07-30-2003, 01:03 PM
MTX fo life y0!!