PDA

View Full Version : time to kill my 3gee ? or time to ....

bboipinoy112
07-29-2003, 11:37 PM
time to kill my 3gee ? or time to ...
sit back at home and have no life .. and save money .. probably 20 bucks a month haha .. i get no money from parents .. and been looking for a job .. but ive had a troubled past .. so therfore .. its hard for me to get a job .. but you have NO idea how much ive tried .. but want me to get straight to the point ... ?
my car .. i had to get my stickers .. so therefore i had to smog it .. past emission but failed key points in order for me to aquire my stickers .. radiator starts makin my thermostat needle shoot up like a motherfucker.. and everybodys petpeev .. accord automatic trannys .. well not everyones .. but mostly .. its so fuckin ANNOYING .. like .. ok .. park .. put in to gear .. gas .. time for it to shift. . VRRRROOM .. errr .. you kno what i mean? like im powershiftin it like its a manual ..
money to repair the car .. probably 500 .. around? i dont kno .. i wish i had money .. but my only concern is .. i cant drive the car without the radiator problem fixed .. and i dont have money to get one .. not even one from the yard ..
WHAT SHOULD I DO ?! haha .. i have no life without my 3gee .. :( sorry for this long freckin enyclopedia .. ..
so dump it ? or keep it sitting ? ? stumped .. no resource for funds .. any donations ? :sadwave: radiator? any one :sadwave: yea i kno .. kind of like .. uhh no its ok .. huh? but yea .. im done .. ill post later :crying:

chriskatana
07-30-2003, 05:31 AM
Keep it sitting, and save the money you WOULD have spent for gas and get a radiator. OR spend $7 go get a flush kit and clean out your cooling system, if the raditator isn't leaking then it's likely just dirty.

Neuspeed007
07-31-2003, 12:22 AM
a bad radiator is no reason to get rid of a perfectly good mode of transportation. just save some money and get the radiator fixed, then worry about everything else later..