PDA

View Full Version : Crying ass mutherfuckers

Sean
07-31-2003, 06:58 PM
Listen up folks. ive read some threads lately that have simply pissed me off just reading them. there everywhere there unorganized there hardly amusing and to top it off im damn sure that they have no busines bening any other place then off topic.This can be a difficult hobby and a great resource to people who need help or want to learn how to DIY there cars. Im all for people who want to try. But if you come on here bitching about this and that and how you cant to anything and how this and that keeps you down TFB ( thats To fucking bad) if the memebers give you some shit for it well you deserve it. nobody likes a bitch. nobodys likes a winner. and most people cant stand quiters.

i dont care if you take offense at this thread but im just syaing what everybody else is affriad to. Quite your fucking whining.

pimp86LX
07-31-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Sean
Listen up folks. ive read some threads lately that have simply pissed me off just reading them. there everywhere there unorganized there hardly amusing and to top it off im damn sure that they have no busines bening any other place then off topic.This can be a difficult hobby and a great resource to people who need help or want to learn how to DIY there cars. Im all for people who want to try. But if you come on here bitching about this and that and how you cant to anything and how this and that keeps you down TFB ( thats To fucking bad) if the memebers give you some shit for it well you deserve it. nobody likes a bitch. nobodys likes a winner. and most people cant stand quiters.

i dont care if you take offense at this thread but im just syaing what everybody else is affriad to. Quite your fucking whining. :super:

dXsquared
07-31-2003, 07:38 PM
word! thats what i wanna hear!!!

Travis

Neuspeed87lx
07-31-2003, 08:16 PM
nate ?! .... :)

blazin3gen
07-31-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
nate ?! .... :)

no its Sean who! lol nah goodlooking out sean about time some one said somethin :super:

2old_honda
07-31-2003, 08:53 PM
:cool:

bobafett
07-31-2003, 09:07 PM
WAHHHHHHHH

Jims 86LXI HB
07-31-2003, 11:53 PM
Just so no one thinks if I don't reply, I'm agreeing with this fully.
I don't think this is the way to go about it, their I said it

DaveC
08-01-2003, 04:19 AM
Maybe sean is a little stressed. This is a General forum which mean everything. You just pointed yourself out of the crowd as bein one of the biggest whinners on the boards.

For you to be a mod is rediculous. Callin people cryin ass motherfuckers isnt very professional and is a great way to lose alot of members. Even ones that dont whin. I know I havent posted alot but i do read alot and the whinnin hasnt gotten on my nerves. I think you have to stop bein a post whore on every thread and let others that do have the patiences to assist them.

HostileJava
08-01-2003, 04:44 AM
Gotta say, I'm a little disturbed by that. I hope your just blowing off steam and that's not going to happen again.

87accordlxi
08-01-2003, 05:10 AM
There isn't a force or authority in the world that can stop people from complaining. This isn't the way to go about doing it.

pimp86LX
08-01-2003, 05:22 AM
Sean can express his opinions. As can anyone. From my experience reading his posts he's a guy who doesn't take any crap. Sure people can sugar coat things but then people wouldn't really give it a second thought. Being honest and frank while staying just about that line of being mean is a good way to get peoples attention. (or start a riot :D)

Im all for backing sean!

HostileJava
08-01-2003, 06:01 AM
I think the language in the Title needs to be changed, I know if someone else posted that in anything but offtopic some of the mods would have somthing to say about it.

od2681
08-01-2003, 07:22 AM
shouldnt this be in off topic..:lol
moderators pls..hahahaha

NXRacer
08-01-2003, 07:33 AM
:werd:
I dont think there is anything wrong with what sean said. I'm behind him as well.

DaveC You obviously haven't been around for too long or else you'd have seen exactly what he's talking about.

People will always have something to bitch about. Some more then others. And those 'some' feel EVERYBODY needs to hear their problems........which sucks for the rest of us.

od2681
08-01-2003, 07:38 AM
im not tryin to start a fight....but whats wrong with people venting out and sharing their personal problems....i do that cuzz i know that people on this board will calm me down and try to the best to help me out...this is the only board i go to and that is one of the major reasons i come here everyday...cuzz most people here are understanding about others...
just as sean vented out his anger...you all were there to support him and i made a joke to bring a smile to someone( i know it was a corny joke but hey)......
so what you all been up to these days......

DaveC
08-01-2003, 07:41 AM
Ive been around for around 6 months and recently registered so i seen the stupid questions being ask. I just dont have a habit to post whore like 90% of the people on the boards. Its when your begin to reply to stupid post when your temper overwelms you. When you reply to it it only TTT the topic makin it hang around longer.

BTW if you want to get anal about it. This is in the wrong forum. Blah Blah Blah.... It should be moved and if he has a little respect for the people on here he would MOVED:/DELETED: is post by now.

88 Accord DX
08-01-2003, 07:47 AM
well arnt we in the oximoronic contradicting state right now. by you making a thread about whiners, you yourself are whinning. but if this went unsaid then the whinning would have gotten worse. so i guess its kinda like burning the grass before the fire gets there so when the fire does get there it has nothing to burn.

but then again it could be like putting a *DFH decal on your car.

*DFH stands for Decal Free Honda

od2681
08-01-2003, 07:58 AM
this post should die soon or its gonna get uglier..

Coitis1
08-01-2003, 07:58 AM
Sean?? I don't think i've ever seen you post before. Oh well, welcome to the board buddy!! Nah, i'm just kidding. You've been here longer than me but seriously, I don't think i've seen more than one post from you.

pimp86LX
08-01-2003, 08:00 AM
Sean's old screen name was funstick i belive. He's never around much cause hes one crazy mofo. Have you read the stuff that sean has done? the GM-ECM project is just insane. I wish i had the money and time to do something like that.

88 Accord DX
08-01-2003, 08:03 AM
yes sean is a badass. but not as badass as the person who figured out you can flip your air box lid!!!

markmdz89hatch
08-01-2003, 08:04 AM
I think that if you really wanted to make a change by making this thread, then there are better ways to go about doing that. However, if you created this thread to vent and make somewhat of an impact on those that just post-whore, then I'd say you accomplished that. I can't say you're completely right or wrong, IMO. But, I do think that you are one of the more knowledgeable members here on the board, and a major asset to our community. On the same token, being that you know as much as you do, what may sound very stupid, or common sense to you, may not be to the one that asked. I think that we all need to remember that this is a place to help out others with the same common interest. 3G's. However, this board really is even more then just that, it's a community, an "online car-club" so to speak. We as a community have brought this board beyond more then the formal, "no person behind the words" forum to a place where someone from Cali can joke with someone from Florida, and actually know that person and their personallity, not just the car they drive. IMO, that's also important.

I think everyone needs to vent in one way or another, so I'm glad you did. And, you did get your point accross clearly.

DaveC
08-01-2003, 08:05 AM
I can see its a losing battle and wont result into anything gaining so ill call it quit and please noone else post on the topic.

88 Accord DX
08-01-2003, 08:07 AM
the only way to solve this is either a street race or oprah.

pimp86LX
08-01-2003, 08:08 AM
street racing..pishaw!:rolleyes:

Lets get everyone on jerry springer and start flingin' some chairs.

88 Accord DX
08-01-2003, 08:14 AM
no dude i said oprah. we need to all sit down and discuss our feelings. i know there is some emotional tension around here so what we need to do is break free. harness the good engery, block out the bad. harness good, block bad.

pimp86LX
08-01-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by 88 Accord DX
no dude i said oprah. we need to all sit down and discuss our feelings. i know there is some emotional tension around here so what we need to do is break free. harness the good engery, block out the bad. harness good, block bad.

best movie EVER!

The price is wrong BITCH.

88 Accord DX
08-01-2003, 08:22 AM
lol yeah. i was watching it this morning so ive been saying quotes from it.

ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME!?!?

sanjay
08-01-2003, 08:37 AM
I also like cheeseburgers :)