PDA

View Full Version : My 3G got hit :(

Mike's89AccordLX
08-01-2003, 06:55 PM
My car was park at my g/f's house and her sister stormed out of the driveway and smacked my car (across the street). The front bumper can come off b/c the screws on the side aren't holding it on anymore. The neighbors saw her hit and were like OMG and they told me that my car moved. So THANK GOD I'M GETTING MY BODY KIT SOON b/c my front bumper is not going to work for long. I'm still in shock b/c she didn't even stop, she took off and had her kid in the car. I don't know if I'm made or scared b/c she hurt my baby. I hope nothing other than the bumper is messed up b/c I don't want her to suffer. I don't know why but man things sure happen at the weirdest times.

I don't think I can get pics b/c cardomain won't let me upload more pics for some reason. (if someone could help me figure that out that would be sweet) I feel like crying right now b/c I'm sad. :sadwave: The sidemarker wasn't hit thankfully I think it's just the bumper.

adams86lxi
08-01-2003, 07:02 PM
man that sucks! make her pay for it and take the money and put it towards the bodykit!:D

Mike's89AccordLX
08-01-2003, 07:06 PM
I already paid for it in a way. A Dawg Jr. and I made a deal and I'm getting his body kit. All I have to do is fix the front bumper with some fiberglass work. I guess I will put the kit on earlier than I thought though b/c of this. I will fix everything and primer everything up and paint it either black or paint it as close as I can to match the car. (did that with my hoodscoop but I think with bumpers and skirts it might be harder.)

johndej
08-01-2003, 07:36 PM
that sucks man. are you going to talk to her about it or anything? sounds like its may be wierd seeing as its your chicks sister. hope everything works out and you get it all worked out.

2old_honda
08-01-2003, 08:26 PM
I can host some pics if you want. Just email them to me [email protected]

Mike89Accordcom
08-02-2003, 12:13 AM
crappy. Hope you get it fixed soon..

pimp86LX
08-02-2003, 01:11 AM
get some compensation man! If she refuses, get her plate & vin # and file an incident report!

That really sucks arse man. sorry to hear.

Mike's89AccordLX
08-02-2003, 07:08 AM
I just checked it out more. And that black sheild underneath the front bumper is cracked and the part that holds the side of the bumper on (like where the screws attach in the wheel well) is broken off. So she's going to be paying for some stuff b/c I did notice theres a 1/4" hairline crack in my sidemarker too. So I will get an estimate for an install of that black shield bumper cover and sidemarker, and then get most of the parts at the junk yard. And install all of the stuff myself and pocket the money. My g/f and her mom talked to her last night and she said she might have tapped it but she didn't hear the alarm. But, she said she would pay for it. (I hope that she does b/c she doesn't have insurance and I'm not going through mine. ) I'm sure she'll pay but I bet it won't be for awhile.

wprocomp
08-02-2003, 07:35 AM
hey my cardomain was doing that just the other day...but after a certain pic #(like15-19 or something)it loaded them just fine

Jims 86LXI HB
08-02-2003, 09:48 AM
Well that sucks mike, but I'm glad it looks like she's going to pay for it. We hope.:wave:

Mike's89AccordLX
08-02-2003, 09:52 AM
Yeah her family is behind me and I have 2 eyewitness' (neighbors) And my cardomain has like 60 pics. How do you delete them? I click delete and it won't let me. But yeah I will have to take it to a shop and get an estimate and go to at junk yard and see how much parts are so I know what to charge her.

Mike's89AccordLX
08-02-2003, 09:53 AM
Maybe I could use the money I get from her to get the body kit put on professionally. So then I wouldn't have to go through the trouble.

mindlos
08-02-2003, 10:12 PM
Sorry dude!!! She just took off anyways without sayin nothin?? Is she getting any?

Mike's89AccordLX
08-03-2003, 06:08 AM
Alright I'm really pissed now, she's not calling my g/f's house and she's totally denying that she did any damage b/c there's none on her car. When I see her next I am going to tell her that if she doesn't pay for it then I will file a police report and talk with the two witnesses. I'm fricken pissed, she went from I'll pay for it, to I didn't do anything.