Mike89Accordcom
08-02-2003, 10:30 AM
Looks good. I like...

88accordhatchdx
08-02-2003, 10:48 AM
Looks good except for the wing

Hash_man_Se_i
08-02-2003, 10:50 AM
Looks good, although I am still not a fan of 4th gen kits on our cars, and those damn APC wings. Props though, it looks pretty good with the kit being molded and all.

89AcCOrDmike
08-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by 88accordhatchdx
Looks good except for the wing :werd:

A20A1
08-02-2003, 11:41 AM
Agressive... I like it. :D

89AccordLvr
08-02-2003, 11:57 AM
yea looks nice except for the wing , i like the hood and the moldings you did keep it up

MattsAccord
08-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Looks good I think it would lok better if you got a different wing. But all together looks really good! :super:

wprocomp
08-02-2003, 02:15 PM
not bad at all...I think it looks overall well done...

Elijah
08-02-2003, 02:24 PM
Tight I like.But maybe do something with the wing.

BITESIZE
08-02-2003, 02:27 PM
Very nice and it looks like you've spent some time and effort getting your car to look like that.

guaynabo89
08-02-2003, 05:10 PM
Looks pretty good. You need to lower it a bit though, or is it on air?

What are you planning to do about that front bumper?

I think you should mimick the wheel flare on the fender down onto the front bumper to match.

Also make a line on the top of the bumper to match the bottom lines of the headlight and corner light. Kind of like the stock bumper if you know what I mean.

Good job it looks like alot of work.

adams86lxi
08-02-2003, 05:18 PM
looks really good, keep up the good work!:)

Not like a rock
08-02-2003, 05:39 PM
Wow. I was thinking of selling my 3g to get a 4g, but you have just inspired me to keep my 89 accord (it's the same color). That is one of the best 3gs I've seen. But I agree with everyone else about the wing. Awesome job, though.

3rd GEN
08-02-2003, 05:57 PM
damn that looks crazy!
nice job..
what kind of kit is that?

c20v6turbo3rdgen
08-02-2003, 07:31 PM
that is HOT! Are we talking about the girl....The girl and the car is HOT!!!

Mattphi
08-02-2003, 07:36 PM
holy shit that is badass

NeubJ
08-02-2003, 08:20 PM
What color is that? Did it come off the newer mustangs?
The paint job is sweeeet.

infecto
08-02-2003, 08:33 PM
Nice looking except the wing of course....and like someone else said....needs to be lowered.

bobafett
08-02-2003, 11:18 PM
hey the front looks really good, but i am not a fan of the rear half, either way the work into it is impressive! so good job... your car looks better than most of ours! :)

Accordlx143km
08-03-2003, 07:19 AM
Hey thanks to everyone who replied so far. However Im pretty disappointed. On my car domain site everyones comments have been good and helpful. However on here everyone seems to have something negative to say! I thought you guys would be helpful since you are tryin to hook up some cars like me. But for everyone who said somethin nice and were helpful, thanks!

wprocomp
08-03-2003, 07:21 AM
be nice...its a ladie:D :smokin:

dXsquared
08-03-2003, 07:59 AM
we are being nice.. you asked us to check out the car.. and what we did was come to a conclusion that you need to lower it and get a fibreglass spoiler... you cant disagree that it needs to be lowered, there is just too much wheel gap... and i was thinkin a DTM style touring spoiler for your car.. i think it would fit the style very nicely, not ricely

Travis

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-03-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Accordlx143km
Hey thanks to everyone who replied so far. However Im pretty disappointed. On my car domain site everyones comments have been good and helpful. However on here everyone seems to have something negative to say! I thought you guys would be helpful since you are tryin to hook up some cars like me. But for everyone who said somethin nice and were helpful, thanks!

Well that's the norm around here. These dudes have a very twisted perception about how cars should look. That's why alot of the comments are negative. Well I am going to bite my tongue on this one because I don't want to kill this thread. If you have some time check out the meet section, We are going to have a 3g meet on the 23rd of August. A few of the Hardest & Fastest 3geez are going to be there. http://www.hondahookup.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/headbang.gif

Coroncho80
08-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
If you have some time check out the meet section, We are going to have a 3g meet on the 23rd of August. A few of the Hardest & Fastest 3geez are going to be there. http://www.hondahookup.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/headbang.gif

I'm with MATT on this one. It would be awsome to see that car in person. You should really make it to that meeting. We have a couple of members from South Jersey (cherry hill area) and philly ( like myself) that are going to that meeting. If you want, we can all meet and caravan together.

By the way, car looks hot. Screw all this hater :rolleyes:

I love this pic:

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/397000-397999/397709_6_full.jpg

What happened to the side light? is missing ...... but over all the car looks awsome. The only thing that I would change would be the wing. I would just painted the same color as the car so it could match the whole car. Just my .02 cents. :wave:

Zwaag
08-03-2003, 01:06 PM
Damn, your car is tight. Is the kit for a 4th gen? Cause if it is I have the same sides and rear and I was wondereing how you got the rear to fit? The rear seams to bulge out if I try to put it on, what all did you do? Thanks for any help, and great car!

Coroncho80
08-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Just like to add some more comments.

How about if you paint the eyebrows and the side lights so it could kind of look like this:

My ex SEI

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/307000-307999/307946_45_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/307000-307999/307946_12_full.jpg

and the taillights kind of like this, Oh yeah, and maybe replace your wing with this one .........

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/307000-307999/307946_80_full.jpg

If your car would have what I just mentioned, It would be a killer car. Just my opinion .........

infecto
08-03-2003, 04:30 PM
I think mostly everyone has said nice car looks pretty clean except the ricer aluminum shit....sorry but I can't stand people who buy a civic then slap one of those damn apc or whatever it is stickers on their car and rice it up like that....

89AcCOrDmike
08-03-2003, 06:33 PM
if you post pics of your car, expect opinions and feedback, some negative some positive, you can't expect everyone to be nice about it because not everyone thinks the same, IMO i think the wing should go, but some people ( you for example) like those wings, so then keep it, its your car do what you want with it, but if your gonna post pics don't complain about the feedback, deal with it.

A20A1
08-03-2003, 10:00 PM
Don't listen to all the negative *****'s, thats just my opinion. :D

HostileJava
08-04-2003, 04:25 PM
I really like and can appreciate the work that was put into the car, however I feel the wing doesn't flow with the rest of the car nor does the ground effects that you chose for the rear end. Possibly something that flared out would work better. After correcting that I think it's time to move on to the suspension and finally the engine bay.

88accordlxcarb
08-04-2003, 05:01 PM
cHECK MY CAR OUT AT http://members.cardomain.com/accordlx143km

About how much did all of that cost? Including any engine mods than you have done.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-04-2003, 05:48 PM
WoW.. Pretty harsh comments from ppl who do not have a lick of work done to their cars.. I don't think she will be coming back any time soon.

Morpheus
08-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Stock bumpers look better IMO.

BITESIZE
08-04-2003, 06:22 PM
You're car is pimp, don't listen to any of the others, sounds like they are just jealous.

Morpheus
08-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by BITESIZE
You're car is pimp, don't listen to any of the others, sounds like they are just jealous.

:flipa:

BITESIZE
08-04-2003, 06:27 PM
Ok, Morpheus, let's see some pictures of your car. That's what I thought.

Morpheus
08-04-2003, 07:13 PM
I dont like agressive body kits.
I like factory or very subtle kits.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Morpheus
I dont like agressive body kits.
I like factory or very subtle kits.

You Need a Car guy!

89AcCOrDmike
08-04-2003, 08:31 PM
Everyone should have there own opinion, and if you have forgotten bitesize and matt or mike or whatever your name is, Morpheous is only 15 years old, so don't even talk shit to him because how is he suppost to have a job when he can't legally drive.... you have a few years on him if you didn't notice, and i bet at his age you didn't have shit either, and that shouldn't even matter anyway because everyone can have an opinion on something if they want to, I'm pretty sure that's freedom of speech...and about the negative feedback, deal with it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and some people will like a car, and some people won't. Just like some people like the color red, and some don't...do you get that too?? I'm getting sick of people saying that someone's opinion means nothing because they haven't put enough money into there 3gee, or whatever they drive...if your gonna post pics of your car bosting that it is hot, expect feedback, both of people admiring and of people bashing...if you didn't want feedback, keep your pics to yourself.

Shin87LXI
08-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
.......By the way, car looks hot. Screw all this hater :rolleyes:.....

That's the thing. Chances are she won't be screwing me so, I'll be the only honest one.

Rice!!

1. Alloy wing not designed for car.
2. Ill fitting body kit.
3. Adhesive hood scoops.

toastyghost
08-05-2003, 10:18 AM
Well I say it's ricey but everyone knows I like ricey so that's not an insult. :) That is a bad-ass ride, but I'm undecided on the spoiler... that style is alright looking and it's not so tall that it looks retarded, but personally I think it's not quite wide enough. Nonetheless, that is one of the aesthetically nicest cars I have seen on here. My boy is going to college down here and is from south Jersey, like half hour east of Philly. We're gonna be up there next weekend or the weekend after and let me know if you want to chill. I'd love to see that car up close. (not to mention the pretty girl that built it..)

markmdz89hatch
08-05-2003, 10:45 AM
I dunno guys, I really like the direction that car is going. It looks HOT! Great color, very good choice for a body kit, nice touch with the MOLDED in hood scoops, and dare I say it, I like that wing. Also, I'm a big fan of shaved moldings on the 4drs. IMO, for the spoiler, maybe just paint the ends, or the blade color matched and it'll look great.

It's def. on it's way to being one of the nicest 3G's as far as body mods. What are your plans for the front corners and where the front valance meets the fender?

PS> Def. hit up the thread in the "Let's Meet" section for the details on the CT meet later this month. It would be sweet to see that car in person.

Not like a rock
08-05-2003, 09:16 PM
Like I said, I was almost gonna sell my 3g until I saw this car. Though I also thought it could use a different wing or spoiler, I think it looks better with the wing than it would without.

This car could have turned out ricey but I don't think it did. Everything matches, no big stickers, no huge windshield banner, no enormous wing, no bright yellow wings.

I think it is an agressive looking accord done right. I even like how it sits becaue it preserves the sedan look. If I had the cash, that is the road I would take in terms of appearance. Maybe next summer when I don't have to pay tuition anymore...

Accordlx143km
08-06-2003, 08:05 AM
Well, thanks again for any positive feedback. But to the others, I think I have a right to say that my car is hot and that none of you have room to talk because your cars can't touch mine! As for the spoiler, I like it. It's small and simple. Im not a fan of those huge painted wings where it looks like your gonna fly away. I'm happy with my car and im sorry if you cant admit that it looks nice because your jealous that your cars look like crap.

HostileJava
08-06-2003, 08:21 AM
I don't think there is any reason to call other peoples car's crap. I'm sure we can all appreciate the money and time that went into your car. It's just that your style may not be what everyone likes and that's a good thing. You need to take the good and the bad together. Any neg critism needs to be taken contructively. I personally like your car, just not the wing. It's small but I feel it does not flow well with all the rest of the work you've put into the body. BTW, you never responded to my email.

NXRacer
08-06-2003, 08:29 AM
I think you gotta be proud of what you drive and the work you put into it. Its always nice to get ideas from people, but if they hate on it, dont let it bother you because its yours and you're the one who drives it.

I personally think its a badass ride and i give props to ya for doing it and making it look so good. I only wish that someday my car will look half that good.

89AcCOrDmike
08-06-2003, 02:48 PM
Well, thanks again for any positive feedback. But to the others, I think I have a right to say that my car is hot and that none of you have room to talk because your cars can't touch mine! As for the spoiler, I like it. It's small and simple. Im not a fan of those huge painted wings where it looks like your gonna fly away. I'm happy with my car and im sorry if you cant admit that it looks nice because your jealous that your cars look like crap.

arrogance is no way to earn respect

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-06-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by 89AcCOrDmike
arrogance is no way to earn respect

No! But it can make you one of the most hated on the board!! LIKE ME!! yay!!

hondaman87
08-06-2003, 06:37 PM
i got the same front bumper for the h/b from a 90-93 accord

89AcCOrDmike
08-06-2003, 11:00 PM
are you gonna tint your windows???

HostileJava
08-07-2003, 04:15 AM
No! But it can make you one of the most hated on the board!! LIKE ME!! yay!!

Mike, we don't hate ya. Just can't stand ya most of the time. :D

J/K, Hope you can make it to the CT meet. Need a lift?

I'll try to squeeze ya in with all the other things. But we just took a trip to D.C. last weekend and I think with all our shit and Jen and Gwen the tires were rubbing the inside of the fenders most of the way there. It was one hell of a tight looking tuck though.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-07-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by HostileJava
Mike, we don't hate ya. Just can't stand ya most of the time. :D

J/K, Hope you can make it to the CT meet. Need a lift?

I'll try to squeeze ya in with all the other things. But we just took a trip to D.C. last weekend and I think with all our shit and Jen and Gwen the tires were rubbing the inside of the fenders most of the way there. It was one hell of a tight looking tuck though.

I will try to make it.. As for the Street Racing I think it's the Sept issue..

sanjay
08-07-2003, 05:49 AM
What a bunch of loser tune dogs. Get a grip!

I also like cheeseburgers. :D

sanjay
08-07-2003, 05:51 AM
Oh - i forgot,

tight ride by the way, - and remember - ur ride is more modded than most of the stock fellas giving you shit.

HostileJava
08-07-2003, 05:56 AM
I will try to make it.. As for the Street Racing I think it's the Sept issue..

Ok, my comment originally was a little off topic, but now your replying to things from another thread.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-07-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by HostileJava
Ok, my comment originally was a little off topic, but now your replying to things from another thread.

Cross-Threading ;)