PDA

View Full Version : 89 lx-i white coupe...

offthahook
04-30-2002, 08:41 PM
Pretty much stock. I'ma get the valve cover polished though. Phat paint job!

superaccord
05-02-2002, 08:37 PM
thats what mine looks likke.
matt

Mike89Accordcom
05-03-2002, 09:44 AM
Looks nice, looks like my car. What else you gonna do to it?

offthahook
05-03-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Mr89AccordLXI
Looks nice, looks like my car. What else you gonna do to it?

Not much, esp. performance wise. I think it looks tight just stock. It's only got 120K, so it has a lot of life left in it. Maybe get it undercoated for rust prevention :D

Jareds 89 LX-i
05-04-2002, 02:07 AM
Looks very nice! I'm really starting to like white more and more, especially when it's nice and bright and the moldings are painted to match (but black it still my fav :p ). I'd definitely get that baby undercoated so you don't get rust. I just put some of that rubber undercoating on mine in attempt to keep the rust away :rolleyes:

How's the '81 Accord doing?

ACCORD EX
05-04-2002, 03:25 AM
veeeeeeeery clean ! :)

i'll beging thinking of getting a white accord ! >?

MIKE

offthahook
05-04-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Jareds 89 LX-i
Looks very nice! I'm really starting to like white more and more, especially when it's nice and bright and the moldings are painted to match (but black it still my fav :p ). I'd definitely get that baby undercoated so you don't get rust. I just put some of that rubber undercoating on mine in attempt to keep the rust away :rolleyes:

How's the '81 Accord doing?

Werd on the rustproofing, but gotta watch NOT to cover weep holes or the rust will be mad from water trapping...
81 is at my friend's crib. He has worked EXCLUSIVELY at HONDA since like 78; he saw them Brand New. He knows his shiz cuz he had one in tha day. Master Tech, fellas!! It is getting the following (all factory parts wit his discount:smokin: )

ALL belts
Valves adj.
Water Pump
Brakes adjusted, new pads and rotors turned
Plugs, wires, cap, rotor
Wiper blades
HOPEFULLY figure why taillights/dash lights keep blowing fuses... Electrical troubleshooting is NOT his forte.
Check over fluids, hoses
Balance tires
Check it all out

Usually he charges me $200 for all belts, brakes, etc. But he's had for awhile so it may be more or less. In any case, $$ very well spent!! His work is NAILS and he backs it up. Good guy to know.