PDA

View Full Version : NJ Summer Meet #?

OmEgA PuLsE
08-03-2003, 07:38 PM
Alright well I'm just gonna start this thread altho I can't really be the one to make the date for the meet yet. But whoever's got suggestions on a date and place, just leave it here. I'm only leavin this thread to get the plans on the go. As long as too much money ain't involved, I can make the meet. By that time, I'll DEFINITELY have my air intake booster resistor put in and have the damn loose pipe-covering/shell-thinga-majingey welded so it don't make a loud ass rattling noise anymore. Aite...suggestions?????

smufguy
08-03-2003, 08:23 PM
make it towards the end of august cause thats the only time im free. im working everyday so that i can have enough money for my suspension and full exhaust.

Chubs87Accord
08-03-2003, 08:52 PM
can we have it a little bit more north than the last couple of meets so maybe i can actually make it? lol

Coroncho80
08-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Chubs87Accord
can we have it a little bit more north than the last couple of meets so maybe i can actually make it? lol

Chubbs ............ STFU bro. Why u even posting if you aint gonna make it :rolleyes:

Well, lets see ....... August 23 is the CT meeting. I already know that none of you MOFOS are gonna be there but I will so that weekend is a big no-no for me. I could do the following weekend, which is August 30th ( saturday) or sunday; I dont care.

If I sound too harsh on you guys is because we're having meetings around your areas and still can't make it. I'm doing most of the driving, coming from philly and going to NJ, NY and CT and I'm always there. Oh yeah, and I dont even have a freaking 3g! :huh:

But don't mind me. I'm just bored and I start saying stupid shit.

OmEgA PuLsE
08-04-2003, 02:26 PM
I'm doing most of the driving, coming from philly and going to NJ, NY and CT and I'm always there

Maybe SOME ppl got nothin better to do (no names!) :lol . J/p man ;) ...as for me however, I've only been to 1 3Geez meet so far even with all the restrictions my parents have on me. I'll be moving to VA towards the end of this month so lets try and keep this meet either in Philly or Central NJ cuz I can't go TOO far. So that means I HAVE to show up to one last 3Geez meet in this area. I'm busy this weekend and we can't do it the weekend of the 23rd, so then I can only think of doing it on Saturday the 16th?? I'll be down in VA the weekend after the 23rd. I kno it's early, but lets try and do it next weekend. Whaddya say ppl?

HostileJava
08-04-2003, 07:22 PM
I'd love to come but I don't think I'll be able to make it any weekends this month. Couldn't we make it the first weekend in september?

smufguy
08-05-2003, 04:22 AM
well first weekend of september is fine with me too. I dont care spending 4 hours or what not on a saturday morn. This sucks cause there are people like me who are wanting to get parts but none of the bitches have shit in stock. Then there is school. THen for some peple its the travel from a different state like Maurice, Man.......... shit never goes the way we want. Damn. its frustrating :mad:

3G Jester
08-05-2003, 10:40 AM
id love to go :D ill try not to fall asleep at the wheel the week before....:lol :yawn:

3G Jester
08-05-2003, 10:42 AM
since im joining the airforce im not going to school in the fall. soooo any time in sept. is good for me. weekdays are great. people in school and no one on the roads. makes travel for me and the CT/MA boys niiiiice and easy.

Chubs87Accord
08-05-2003, 04:25 PM
raunch... im my defense, you have a car thats reliable :flip: lol

not to mention my gas fund is nill to poor so theres a nother reason i havent made it out to any other meets :(

Coroncho80
08-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Chubs87Accord
raunch... im my defense, you have a car thats reliable :flip: lol

not to mention my gas fund is nill to poor so theres a nother reason i havent made it out to any other meets :(

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/travesmilies/smilie_earlybronco.gif to your Blazer!

OmEgA PuLsE
08-05-2003, 05:54 PM
:lol i swear, where do you ppl get those icons??? that reminds me of like miami vice or somethin

Coroncho80
08-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by OmEgA PuLsE
:lol i swear, where do you ppl get those icons??? that reminds me of like miami vice or somethin

Just go here

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-030.gif

smufguy
08-05-2003, 06:54 PM
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/travesmilies/smilie_earlybronco01 Hey maurice guess what u got http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/travesmilies/smilie_knast.gif

OmEgA PuLsE
08-05-2003, 08:43 PM
that looks exactly like an old 4runner, btw