PDA

View Full Version : HOw many upstate NY'ers

3G Jester
08-05-2003, 11:09 AM
How many kids from upstate NY in here, and how far are you from Crown Point? its like 20-30 min north of ticonderoga i think...

tedwright
08-09-2003, 08:08 PM
hey, im in pburgh, well actually in Keeseville, like 20 min south of Plattsburgh.

3G Jester
08-10-2003, 11:51 PM
no idea where that is. i go up there a few times every summer.

if your from upstate NY you probably know about reeactments. people that dress up like they did back in the day and re-enact battles of the revolutionary and french & indian wars.....

there was a battle at Crown point a few days ago i was thinking about going too but i opted not to. i was going to see if there were 3geez up there too meet up one night.

there is still an event in sept. at Fort Ticonderoga that i might go to....how far from there are you?

3G Jester
08-10-2003, 11:52 PM
plus i been thinkin about getting away for a few and going camping up there. gorgeous lakes and mountains and forest areas up there....so nice and peaceful.

tedwright
08-11-2003, 11:20 AM
it really is a beautiful place. very relaxing area. anyways, i am about 30 minutes or so from fort ti. i have heard about the re-enactments, but have never been to one. let me know next time you are up this way.....

3G Jester
08-11-2003, 09:53 PM
awsome. are you in school? college/HS and do you work days or weekends?

im gonna check on the fort ti event tomorrow with my dad. ill give him a call, hes the commander of the unit, and work has had me working like every damn day this week. last saturday i worked 15 hours and threeeee minutes...so im probably gonna take a few days off late august to go camping if i dont go to ti

tedwright
08-12-2003, 12:07 AM
my parents own a take out restaurant, and ive been helping them out. I pretty much just work when i feel like it, LOL. and im 18 btw.