PDA

View Full Version : Door Seals

Techno
08-05-2003, 01:40 PM
Ok, I am sure that someone has had this problem in the past. My door seal are worn out and desperatly require replacement. Does anyone know where to get new door seals? Short of going to the junkyard and hope to find some that are in better shape than mine...I do not know where else to go.

Techno

MrBen
08-05-2003, 01:41 PM
Those are expensive.. I would hit the junkyard man.

Techno
08-05-2003, 01:52 PM
I know, I went to the Dealer and asked about getting a set of seal...I think I am still in shock from the price!:eek:

I have checked all the sites that I could think of or find. I just know that I have a very poor junkyard near me with only 1 or 2 3Geez...that is it.

Techno

Techno
08-05-2003, 01:53 PM
BTY Getto,

Where at in Washington State? PM Me

Techno

MrBen
08-05-2003, 02:00 PM
Yeah I know, at the pull a part in everett and lynnwood, there are only like 2 accords. It really sucks. But I saw the seals and stuff on the doors, so you should have some luck there.

Tref_LXI
08-06-2003, 07:05 AM
yeah yesterday there was 8 honda accords and 3 honda preludes 86-87 so i am going to take the tranny off a lude for better acceleration, and grab some door skins. They are like 5 bucks a piece vs 400 dollars for all 4 from the internet. Most of them are just faded and require a good cleaning and painting. Check them up and down for any small bumps or scratches. I am a freak about things being fucked up so they have to be 100% intact, but paint fading is normal in a junkyard.