PDA

View Full Version : I Hope NONE Of You Are This Ignorant

MIK3
08-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Wow...that is all I have to say. Why put that much money into looks when you could haul ass with all that money, if it was put towards your performance. Why is what I ask....

http://pages.infinit.net/omus/otheracc/lowriders/low1.jpg

Mike89Accordcom
08-05-2003, 03:43 PM
I am more into show then speed. That is a bit overboard. But I can appreciate the work put into it. That's years and years of work and money. Looks are always cool!

zero.counter
08-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Man. its been a while since I have seen a lowrider. But yeah, at least even the cost out for perf./looks

dXsquared
08-05-2003, 03:46 PM
thats a lowrider.. lots of people make lowriders.. pearldrop for example is all about lookin good

Travis

NeubJ
08-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Alot of those show cars are not meant to be driven. The owners just haul them from show to show--
I have seen plenty of imports in magazines and car shows that have just a few bolt ons but the rest of the money is spent on the interior and extrerior car.
Personally-I would spend money on performance too-because I want to drive my car, not have it be carried around from show to show. Then thrown in the garage the rest of the time.

NXRacer
08-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Everybody is into something different.

I'd jack that front bumper from him though........ :lol

MIK3
08-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Haha. Good luck with curbs, speed bumps, and rough roads...lol

Mattphi
08-05-2003, 03:59 PM
its lookin good but i still vote for speed over looks

Mike89Accordcom
08-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Speed is fun, but just buy a faster car. All these kids who waste so much money to get so little more horsepower is pathetic. Soon I will buy my TLS or CLS, and that will be fast. Won't need to do any mods to it.....but to each his own.....

NXRacer
08-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by MIK3_DX_STYLE
Haha. Good luck with curbs, speed bumps, and rough roads...lol

he's deffinately got hydros.......

*edit* that car will probably never see anything less then a nice smooth cement floor or a nice covered trailer at least. As soon as its done showing, they'll pull it apart and sell the custom stuff or re-use it on something else........

MIK3
08-05-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Mike89Accordcom
Speed is fun, but just buy a faster car. All these kids who waste so much money to get so little more horsepower is pathetic.

Very very good point there man. Well said. Kudos.

Originally posted by NXRacer
he's deffinately got hydros.......

Haha, nah. I said that for the dude that wanted that front bumper, it wasn't intended for that lowrider owner.

i.c.
08-05-2003, 04:27 PM
the japanese are really in hydrolics right now....way too overboard....

tk89acc
08-05-2003, 04:28 PM
<---Ignorant

1988_5spd_lxi
08-05-2003, 06:00 PM
I like it. I think if he want to put all his money in looks, do it. maybe he is not a speed demon like you.

toastyghost
08-05-2003, 09:30 PM
Some people like aesthetics more than performance. Get over yourself and don't be an elitist. I think that car looks sweet although it needs bigger rims that are not dish negative offset whatever...

Accord7SE_i
08-05-2003, 10:15 PM
FUCK!!!
I cant stand how mexicans out there do that. WTF! If you are a mexican and you have that shit done to your car please shoot yourself. Im 1/4 mexican so dont say i hate them. I just can't stand the stupid ones. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY PUSSY WITH THAT CAR!!!!!!

cdscowboy
08-05-2003, 10:18 PM
not my cup 'o' tea, but i can appreciate the work involved!

bboipinoy112
08-05-2003, 10:37 PM
=X .. owned ?

MIK3
08-05-2003, 10:48 PM
Bleh. I pitty the fool that started this. My point here is if you're going to spend money, spend it wisely.

Osiris
08-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Accord7SE_i
FUCK!!!
I cant stand how mexicans out there do that. WTF! If you are a mexican and you have that shit done to your car please shoot yourself. Im 1/4 mexican so dont say i hate them. I just can't stand the stupid ones. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY PUSSY WITH THAT CAR!!!!!!

Not goin to get pussy with that car?? Ummm yes. I lived in San Antonio for 4 yrs and I will tell you from experience that he will get much pussy with that car. But with the money and time put into it im sure thats not what hes looking for.

Plus lowriders have been around alot longer than import tuning and has a very respected subculture. Im sure alot of ppl on this board wouldnt put that kinda money into no car but they probaly wouldnt spend any money for a car to go a whole 2 seconds faster. How come anyone has a better than average car on this board everybody flames him/her for doing something different?

-=to each his own=-

NXRacer
08-06-2003, 07:12 AM
:werd:

Accord7SE_i
08-06-2003, 10:35 AM
ok its oriantal trying to be mexican same thing

NXRacer
08-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Accord7SE_i
ok its oriantal trying to be mexican same thing

if thats the case then we're all Americans trying to be Oriental. They were the ones who pretty much started the whole "ricer" movement..........

meangreenLXi
08-06-2003, 11:01 AM
I'd like to balance the two, my car isn't showroom quality anymore, but performance to looks, i'd go 75/30, I gotta get there, who the hell cares what it looks like if I'm late.

Mike89Accordcom
08-06-2003, 11:13 AM
Haha fuck that. I got to look good wherever I go. No one sees speed my friends.....

Bloodlust
08-06-2003, 11:16 AM
*BLING BLING BABY* Man it looks like something a pimp would drive. Gold around the headlights that just pushing it. I am more into show than go though. Man I am a poet and I didnt even know it.

MIK3
08-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Haha fuck that. I got to look good wherever I go. No one sees speed my friends.....

Hahaha. Trust me. You'll see it when it fly's by your flashy vehicles with all show and no go leaving exaust on that pretty sparkly white paint :smokin:

Mike89Accordcom
08-06-2003, 11:29 AM
In your 88 Accord, ya you'll smoke me....lmao....

Hash_man_Se_i
08-06-2003, 03:20 PM
if thats the case then we're all Americans trying to be Oriental.

Some of us are Canadian here asshole...... Hahaha j/k

I think the car is kinda overboard, and IMO, i dont think hondas look good as lowriders. But I have now decided on speed, but nice rims and such to show off a bit,. I want to look good while running my 14sec 1/4 mile/. :D

88accordhatchdx
08-06-2003, 03:27 PM
That car is the worst looking car I have ever seen. what were they thinking?

Busted_Blue
08-06-2003, 04:06 PM
What floats their boats man...thats one hell of a shiny paintjob though :D

Neuspeed87lx
08-06-2003, 04:58 PM
i like the color

MIK3
08-06-2003, 05:54 PM
In your 88 Accord, ya you'll smoke me....lmao....

:wtf: LoL man you crack me up. I never said I would smoke you. I am not that stupid to say I would smoke someone in a stock 1988 Honda Accord DX. I assure you, my next car will smoke your TL though...if you want to refer to me smoking you.

Jims 86LXI HB
08-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Ya know, when you create threads like this, where your purpose is to belittle someone's work and to try and force your views on other's as the only correct view, your not making yourself look to good. mike89accord does not care about speed, he's trying to tell you that, except his opinion and move on. And I'll point out your beating on a topic that is dear to one of this boards most liked members, Pearldrop, aka chris.

And just to say it, I'm not a show without go person and the whole show scene is not for me, but who cares what I think. I'll let those that do care,............... be themselves.

miamidolphins187
08-06-2003, 10:16 PM
accord7sei, i like your signature, is that the miamidolphins cheerleaders?

and for the car, thats a disgrace to 3geez. i hate cars with the gold rims with knockoffs and chrome fenders and gay ass $20,000 paint jobs. only a mexican, not racist though. i hate lowriders like that, and i'll say to anyone who has one like that car. WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY lol

pearldrop
08-07-2003, 07:00 AM
Ahhh, I love being ignorant.
I can't wait for some of you guys to grow up and form your own opinions rather than being told what to think by everybody else.
OMG Ñ if it isn't JDM it's not cool.

This car has been around since the early 90's. That is back when they were the popular thing to build. Every kid in high school wanted a lowrider with wire wheels (they were the only thing available) so everybody had one. If you had a car with anything else on it you weren't cool.

It is the exact same thing now with the imports. The only thing that has changed is the trend. The biggest difference is that lowrider was around for 40 years before the trend got big.

And don't forget, this is the guys show car that he doesn't drive, maybe he spent his money for performance where it matters -- on his daily driver.