PDA

View Full Version : Good Junkyards?

klaner
08-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Hit a deer with the Hondu a couple of weeks back. Anyone know where there's a good Junkyaed in SW Pennsylvania? Need a hood and passenger's side headlight assembly and the turn/sidemarkers that go under the headlights and around. In the brown/goldish color. Thanks!

Neuspeed87lx
08-05-2003, 03:49 PM
dont know where a good junkyard is but i have the passenger side headlight and the turn sigs if you want to buy them .... there from a 87 lx 4 door ..... let me know

MrBen
08-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Contact buzzbomber88lx about the passenger side headlight assy and tell him GhettoAccord told you about him. He should have it I think.

Contact sheperd79 about the bumper lenses nad sidemarkers, I think his junkyard has that stuff.

Not much, but it's a start!

Morpheus
08-05-2003, 06:07 PM
Insurance doesn't cover that?

klaner
08-06-2003, 12:36 PM
All I have is Liability insurance on the Honda, it's for work and for the girlfriend to drive to school and back this winter so she doesn't fubar my significantly more expensive Cherokee on a patch of ice or something. I couldn't justify paying a 500$ deductible if I had collision insurance on it anyway. On the good side though, It held up remarkably well for a 16 year old car taking a deer at 75mph. the bumper was low enough to just take out it's legs and the hood and headlight ejected it about 20ft in the air. If I hadn't slammed on the breaks it would have flown over me instead of coming down through the windshield, DOH!

stizle
08-06-2003, 01:11 PM
Out here in NEPA there is a good junk yard that will have all of that for ya. It specializes in hondas and acuras so if you are willing to take the drive i will take ya to him. i would even call him before u come just to make sure u tell me then ok.

klaner
08-06-2003, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the offer stizle, but that's a bit out of my way. I think I'm down to just needing the hood now thanks to neuspeed87lx. The hood on it is still workable so it's low on the priority list.

stizle
08-06-2003, 08:08 PM
just thought i would throw it out there to ya. But im here if you cant find it.

shepherd79
08-07-2003, 03:19 AM
i still have bumper lights and corner lights.
i can get hole light assembly if you want.