PDA

View Full Version : 3 Geez Sticker

lanman024
08-06-2003, 05:27 AM
:super:

I was wondering if there was an offical 3 geez sticker for the front winshield? or if anyone could make such a sticker

NXRacer
08-06-2003, 07:28 AM
facking n00b. search around and you might find something (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20995)

Mike's89AccordLX
08-06-2003, 07:40 AM
Actually nate makes the windsheild banners. Use the search button at the upper right hand corner and do a search for stickers and look for nates thread.

markmdz89hatch
08-06-2003, 08:42 AM
hey hey hey hey hey. Let's not all blast on the noob. So what, he asked about stickers. NX, it was cool of you to link him to Hostiles thread, but no need to scare him off the site by blasting him b/c he's a noob. Just want to keep as many members here as possible, true, he's a new member, but he's a member.

Anyway, lanman, first, welcome to the board. Second, as has already been pointed out, search for stuff and you might find the answer you're looking for, if not, post away. We're here to help, and share info.

PS> I see you're another PA member. Check out the "let's meet" section and find the two thread for the CT/New England meet. There's already a ton of PA members showing up, you should consider it too.

NXRacer
08-06-2003, 08:51 AM
I appologize for my post anyway. I misread it and thought he was looking for plain stickers, not window banner....sorry!

Welcome to the board lanman!

HostileJava
08-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch

PS> I see you're another PA member. Check out the "let's meet" section and find the two thread for the CT/New England meet. There's already a ton of PA members showing up, you should consider it too.

Looks like you live about an hour away from me, PM me and we can hookup some time or if you decide to go to the CT meet you can follow me there.

lanman024
08-06-2003, 03:07 PM
thanks guys