PDA

View Full Version : LSD for JDM B20a

mykwikcoupe
08-07-2003, 09:09 AM
Has anyone found one that will work? Would it still be possible to use the teg tranny? I dont ahve acess otherwise Id try. Can someone send me the JDM parts catalog there always talking about? Idf like to be able to stay in the loop. Thansk Mike

Mike's89AccordLX
08-07-2003, 09:13 AM
I didn't know there was a JDM parts catelog. I just thought found the #'s on this site and go to honda and get a price from them. My honda dealer said all they need is the part # and they can get me the part.

NXRacer
08-07-2003, 09:15 AM
try contacting jdmspecperf.com. They may be able to find something. I've heard they can get a lot of rare JDM parts.

RobT5580
08-07-2003, 04:42 PM
I am planning on doing what ludespeed has done and get a OEM Honda LSD and modify it for the tranny. I dont know if there was a LSD ever in the F2K5 or B2K5 but if i find time i will look in the JDM catalog. Other than that im not sure if the teg one is close to it or not but i know i will need something to control my traction. I will let you know if i find anything.

toastyghost
08-07-2003, 10:10 PM
Yeah I was gonna say LudeSpeed did that.. the Phantom Grip will work with some modification but according to them it's a cheap piece of shit.