PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania 3 Geez Members

lanman024
08-07-2003, 09:22 AM
I was curious to see how far everyone lived from Harrisburg, Pa and if so where are the races going on ? I am from Newport and there is limited resources

HostileJava
08-07-2003, 12:50 PM
I live about an hour away. I don't know of any race's around here though.

Coroncho80
08-07-2003, 02:52 PM
I live in philadelphia and we have a lot of races around here. If you wanna swing by here on of these days, let me know.

stizle
08-07-2003, 04:56 PM
yah ronch i heard that there are alot of races down that way. A couple friends of mine go to west chester and they tell me that they go watch street racing alot.

Coroncho80
08-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by stizle
yah ronch i heard that there are alot of races down that way. A couple friends of mine go to west chester and they tell me that they go watch street racing alot.

Philly is the HOT SPOT for street racing. Starting friday at around 9 pm untill monday morning at around 4 or 5 am. Hot stuff bro.

stizle
08-07-2003, 08:34 PM
where at exactly ?? you ever get involved ??? hmmm that would be something that i would like to check out.

Coroncho80
08-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by stizle
where at exactly ?? you ever get involved ??? hmmm that would be something that i would like to check out.

You're asking me if I ever get involved??? come on man. Do you think i just go there to watch?? heck no! hahahaha I always race. Well, most of the time. Sometimes there are just way too many cars out there and I'll race once and then you gotta come back up and it takes you like 30 min. and I just rather park and watch and fuck around for the rest of the night. But bro, that is soo much fun. I can't really tell you where it is, for safety reasons ( ppl might be reading this that we dont want out there). If you know what I mean). But if you ever decide to came down here, Just let me know; Ok.

stizle
08-08-2003, 07:05 PM
yah yah no doubt. i am definetly gonna have to check this out.

accordracerlx-i
08-12-2003, 09:49 AM
how about the new birds nest lets go eagles.

accordracerlx-i
08-12-2003, 10:00 AM
ill be out and about saturday night for my last summer night of racing. by the way coroncho do you have a white sticker in your rear drivers side window on your teg? Because i think i might have passed you near front street near the train track like 2 friday nights ago or it was a saturday. I wasnt in my accord though i was in my friends silver rsx s with 18 in gunmetal rims.

Coroncho80
08-13-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by accordracerlx-i
by the way coroncho do you have a white sticker in your rear drivers side window on your teg? Because i think i might have passed you near front street near the train track like 2 friday nights ago or it was a saturday. I wasnt in my accord though i was in my friends silver rsx s with 18 in gunmetal rims.

I have a white sticker on the both side of the rear windows that says " Team DroSpeed". Most likely that was me. Our whole team have those stickers on. Hey, you said that you were gonna come this weekend? give me a call at 215-868-1464 maybe we can meet somewhere. I will defenitely be there :D

htgrl8151983
08-13-2003, 06:19 PM
I live in Carlisle, which is like 20 min from H-burg. There's races here at the one race track. It's not street racing, but there b mad cars there racin. It's every Sunday night during the summer.