87 HB
08-07-2003, 08:51 PM
ya i just got rid of my accord looking for a golf GTI:D

88accordhatchdx
08-07-2003, 08:55 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:barf: VW

MIK3
08-07-2003, 08:59 PM
I hope they discontinue the production of those Golfs like they did with the Beetle. It's a relief that I will know when I see a Beetle, it will be a discontinued car, never to come into production again.
If you going to buy a car with that money, get a car that gets up and goes man or something that is dependable and reliable.

Ditto to 88accordhatchdx

iloveJDMblackrims69
08-07-2003, 09:16 PM
VW's are chick cars.....haha jp...I LOVE the golf GTI's.....

blazin3gen
08-07-2003, 09:36 PM
aha good choice bro a Golf GTi is fucken awesome way better then our accords so i dont know what u guys are talking about...

dXsquared
08-07-2003, 10:27 PM
slam it with huge fender flares... and some big fatties.. like most euro's

Travis

Mike89Accordcom
08-08-2003, 12:01 AM
don't go VW....

89accord_lxi_coupe
08-08-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by 87 HB
ya i just got rid of my accord looking for a golf GTI:D

you most unfortunate, sick bastard.:D ok, i can understand getting a jetta, that's the only VW i would consider getting. It would also be one of the older ones. i like them, if you don't..:flip: , sorry.

AccordEpicenter
08-10-2003, 07:26 PM
well some of em are fast and they look pretty good but man do they have problems... the new beetle is just as bad if not worse but the golfs are pretty quick with the VR6 H

cdscowboy
08-11-2003, 08:42 AM
GTi's are damn sweet!!! Have fun, good luck searching! :) Get pics once ya get one!

87accordlxi
08-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by MIK3_DX_STYLE
I hope they discontinue the production of those Golfs like they did with the Beetle. It's a relief that I will know when I see a Beetle, it will be a discontinued car, never to come into production again.
If you going to buy a car with that money, get a car that gets up and goes man or something that is dependable and reliable.

Ditto to 88accordhatchdx

I hope you're referring to the old 50's-era Beetle rather than the New Beetle. VW finally stopped production of the old one, but the New Beetle is still being made. In fact, they just came out with a convertible.

Neuspeed007
08-11-2003, 08:22 PM
the shifter knobs are golf balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

krott5333
08-11-2003, 08:57 PM
My friend just put a deposit on a 97 gulf vr6, black with gunmetal 17's, tinted tails, pretty sweet looking ride.

Noles
08-12-2003, 07:46 AM
vws are junk!!!! Window regulators go out every couple of months and are expensive. You will have problems with every little thing. Get a vr6 though. The only good thing about VW. My Friend as a 88 GTI with a Vr6 motor swap. It is fast as hell.

od2681
08-12-2003, 07:52 AM
has anyone ever noticed that n all the volkswagons the front gril looks like hitlers moustache....pretty much the whole facia revolves around hitler and he did design the beetle.....think aobut it

cdscowboy
08-12-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by od2681
has anyone ever noticed that n all the volkswagons the front gril looks like hitlers moustache....pretty much the whole facia revolves around hitler and he did design the beetle.....think aobut it

Hmmm....I think it's a bit of overanalyzing there man...no offense!! There's a lot of car that aren't VW that have that same looking grill.

ALTERED4
08-14-2003, 09:15 PM
i hate vw... i hate my jetta... a complete piece of garbage, i gave the car to my wife to drive around in... that car has been nothing but a huge headache that has lasted for 2 years and will not go away... none of you guys know bad customer service until you guys have dealt with vwoa...