PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

89NinjaAccordLX
08-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Well, I've been away from 3geez.com for ohhhhh, four months now. After the disaster that was the East Coast 3geez meet this year I decided not to bullshit around anymore with my car and I got cooking on the motor swap. For those of you that know me, I had dreams of LS/VTEC from the first day I got into motor swaps back in the day. Well, its finally happening. Here's the lowdown:

I have had the 92 LS motor now for going on 6 months just chilling in my closet at my apartment. I got a B16 VTEC motor with a hole in the block from a friend in the navy for basically free. I then came into a little bit of cash and began buying aftermarket stuff. There's where I am right now... still trying to collect all the parts that I need to fully build this LS/VTEC and put it in my Accord. Here's what I got:

AEM adjustable cam gears
2 Corbeau Forza racing seats and brackets
DC Sports ceramic headers 4-2-1 design
ACT Lightweight Flywheel
Stock 93 Integra clutch kit
KMS titanium dual Springs & titanium retainers
MSD 6ALN ignition System
PlaceRacing Mounts (from Oldschoolswap)
Placeracing Wiring Conversion (from Oldschoolswap)
Placeracing Shift Linkage (from Oldschoolswap)
Placeracing Axles (from Oldschoolswap)
YS1 cable transmission

I still need pistons, rods, LS/VTEC oil line kit, studs, (thinking about) upgraded intake manifold, upgraded crank, pulleys... the list goes on... If anyone has deals on these parts I have money NOW.

Oh, and about the meet in May... I don't know what the hell happened with everyone, but NOBODY showed. Me and jigga89sei were the only 3geez rolling around Newport News that Friday. Last year the meet was BANGIN and this year nobody showed. Really pissed me off so I said fug 3geez. I had too much stuff to do with my own crew and my own car to be wasting time planning meets for people who wouldn't show... but my Accord will be FINISHED within two weeks so I'll have time to spare. I'm looking for a new job, finishing school, looking for a new apartment etc. I just got an 86 RX-7 bout two weeks ago and that shit is off the chain. Y'all need to try out some rear wheel drive sometime before you die. Woooeeee... just watch out for telephone poles when you're drifting... unlike me. LoL. Anyways, its good to be back. I'll probably still be one of the longest standing 3geez members with the lowest post count, but I'm reading the site again. Hope to see y'all around!

-theNinja
Josh

Neuspeed87lx
08-09-2003, 04:45 PM
hey man welcome back ... car sounds good ....

i.c.
08-09-2003, 04:48 PM
wondered what happened to you man...

Coroncho80
08-10-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by 89NinjaAccordLX
I have had the 92 LS motor now for going on 6 months just chilling in my closet at my apartment. I got a B16 VTEC motor with a hole in the block from a friend in the navy for basically free. I then came into a little bit of cash and began buying aftermarket stuff. There's where I am right now... still trying to collect all the parts that I need to fully build this LS/VTEC and put it in my Accord. Here's what I got:

AEM adjustable cam gears
2 Corbeau Forza racing seats and brackets
DC Sports ceramic headers 4-2-1 design
ACT Lightweight Flywheel
Stock 93 Integra clutch kit
KMS titanium dual Springs & titanium retainers
MSD 6ALN ignition System
PlaceRacing Mounts (from Oldschoolswap)
Placeracing Wiring Conversion (from Oldschoolswap)
Placeracing Shift Linkage (from Oldschoolswap)
Placeracing Axles (from Oldschoolswap)
YS1 cable transmission

I still need pistons, rods, LS/VTEC oil line kit, studs, (thinking about) upgraded intake manifold, upgraded crank, pulleys... the list goes on... If anyone has deals on these parts I have money NOW.

-theNinja
Josh

Nice ............. Can't wait to see the finish product. Any pics??

sanjay
08-10-2003, 05:15 AM
nice to see you round again ninja...

89NinjaAccordLX
08-10-2003, 06:41 AM
No pics of products yet, but I guess I can post some new pictures of the whole Accord... I'll put them in the "Pics" section... go figure.

Coroncho80
08-10-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by 89NinjaAccordLX
No pics of products yet, but I guess I can post some new pictures of the whole Accord... I'll put them in the "Pics" section... go figure.

Yeah, do that. Me loves to see your car :D