PDA

View Full Version : my car information

Neuspeed007
08-10-2003, 08:22 PM
hey as most of u know i got my 3g back not to long ago, anyways i made a promise to myself to bring this car into the real world of importculture.

i threw on a pair of 17 inch tenzo mean 6 racing wheels weighing in at 15lbs. :omg:
the day after i got it, the car sits on a 2 inch drop from dropzone springs. i have a dc sport sxhaust system with a american racing muffler. a custom made CAI and a dc sport header. limo tint all around. the car has a white visor matching the color of the car and white windshield wipers. with a fully re-finished and painted interior. i plan on a kit just after i throw in a b20a

anyways to get to the point i just bought my decal kit from decalkits.com, i really recomend this site for ur kits, alot of show winners i know buy here.

i had a custom made sticker sporting www.3geez.com that will go on the back of the car window. underneath a importculture.com sticker. the import culture is 6"-40" and the 3geez is 5"-30" one up top and the other down below. i also ordered a compltele import kit. My friend is giving me his AEM CAI and i received a universal aluminum spoiler that will NOT! go on the 3g. i plan on selling that.

so far everything is going great and i hope the car treats me well while i work on it.

i also have the 89 crx to work on too so im swamped

nick-

BITESIZE
08-10-2003, 08:35 PM
Post some pictures of your newly pimped out ride.

Neuspeed007
08-10-2003, 10:41 PM
so far thats not possible.

Busted_Blue
08-11-2003, 10:16 AM
Keep us updated man!~