PDA

View Full Version : B18C motor rebuild questions ???

92accordination
08-11-2003, 08:15 AM
i know i don't have my 3g anymore but i don't like any the other web boards so i just come back. normally i wouldn't ask motor questions about my integra here but lately i have been seeing alot of integra motor swaps.

unfortunately when it comes to cars all i really know is looks i know enough about motor work to get me by.but i am looking to do a motor rebuild on my b18c gsr and i don't really want to go all out but would rather save my money and not buy oem honda rings rods pistons etc. can some one give me some suggestions where to go and what to pay. i am not wanting to bore, port or polish my block and head etc. just wanting to upgrade rods rings pistons to fit the block. i went to nopi and the bore measurements were extremely confusing i just need to know what to get .. or need to know who should i research or talk to ?? thanks

daniel darezzo
little rock, ar
94 integra sedan gsr
former 92 accord owner
former 89 accord owner

Justin86
08-11-2003, 10:10 AM
Keep looking online for parts, but some comp I think of would be Crowler, JE, and Wiseco.

NXRacer
08-11-2003, 10:48 AM
JDM pistons are really good upgrades too and i think they're cheaper then the ones justin mentioned. Get some Type-R pistons and you should show a decent increase in power.

2old_honda
08-11-2003, 10:49 AM
you would probably get more help on www.honda-tech.com or www.honda-acura.net