PDA

View Full Version : Good price???

Night Rida
06-13-2002, 09:32 PM
hey fellas,
Can yall tel me if this is a good price and if these springs are any good??? Also if the drop rate is correct for them? I want a 2 inch drop but would love to have the front 2.25 like this guy says, I was planing on gettting the suspension tech springs with 2 inch drop all around for like $100.00, but should I get these, if so please dont outbid me on them. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1835961880
Thanks, Jay
Night Rida:badass:

Jims 86LXI HB
06-13-2002, 09:58 PM
Ut oh, I checked out the ebay add and they say those springs are for 88-91 accords. That is totally impossible. I'll bet they are ment for 88-91 civics. I'd check out www.rim1.com They sell those springs, call them and see if you can get maxspeed springs for the 86-89 accord. If they say no, you have your answer. If they say yes, try real hard to get a part number off them and try and contact the people selling those springs on ebay and ask them what the part number is for the springs they are selling.

BTW, in researching this, I did see a few reviews of the springs and they were all positive.

If you can't get any info, don't take the risk.

Night Rida
06-13-2002, 10:10 PM
Hey Jim,
Thanks, man. I figured that was crazy cus NOPI did not have em either! And he also got a negative on his first sale as well. Dont think Ill buy em after all. Ill get the Suspension Tech w/2 inch drop
Thanks, Jay
Night Rida:badass:

88Ex-i
06-13-2002, 10:52 PM
i have those springs (susp. tech.) and they are great. Had them for about 4 years, and no problems.