PDA

View Full Version : Summit Drags in oregon

NXRacer
08-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Aug. 23-24 2nd annual Auto Trader Magazines Northwest NHRA Sport Compact Nationals
Woodburn Dragstrip, Woodburn, Ore.

Anybody going? ESPN will be there and TON of nice rides. I went last year and it was awesome. I think they've upped the entry fee to $25 a day i think. Anybody can race during the day and they also have the pro drags and stuff. I would highly recommend going if you have half a chance. Sunday is a good day to go if any because thats when they do the finals and eliminations and stuff. It was pretty cool to see real life import legends such as Stephen Papadakis(sp?) and others. If i go (i have to get out of a camping trip with the g/f) i'll deffinately be taking tons of pictures.

Darkside
08-12-2003, 03:53 PM
I'll be there. I'm preety sure.(they sent me a 5.00 off cupoon). The only way I won't go is if I'm at the auto X. Darkside

MattsAccord
08-12-2003, 05:09 PM
I might go, I will have to see what happens later this week.

NXRacer
08-13-2003, 03:32 PM
damn all these other fools soooo close but wont come, but yet C.P. will drive 250 miles.......such a shame. :D hope ya make it CP

86AccordLxi
08-13-2003, 03:38 PM
MIght be there...also might be at the auto x with darkside :D. Went last year and, honestly, it sucked. VERY small crowd and I actually don't enjoy watching sub 10 sec full drag cars. I much prefer watching streetable cars, but that's jsut me. Plus, it's like $20 to get in I think (Auto-x is free to go watch). Anyhow, we'll see :D

Alex