PDA

View Full Version : Armor All

luCid89LXi
08-12-2003, 06:43 PM
People really underestimate the stuff...i cant get enough of it...i have quick wipes in the trunk....i like to keep it clean:super:

johndej
08-12-2003, 07:21 PM
oh yeah, at this whole sale club thing my mom goes to she gets me the 4 packs (glass, leather, protectant, cleaner) real cheap.

88' Accord Ltd
08-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Ha, I have the quick wipes in my trunk too! I also have the squirty bottle and a rag to wipe everything down when I'm trying to do a nice job.

A Dawg Jr
08-12-2003, 07:53 PM
I armor all'ed my dash with the spray stuff. The dash looked great, but I didn't notice I got it on my windsheild and now it's caked on there... don't do that

zero.counter
08-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Armor All, unlike google, is your friend. That protectant is the shit and the trickery of choice for used car salesman selling POS cars to un-suspecting consumers.

dXsquared
08-12-2003, 08:10 PM
my car is too junky to use armor all...

Travis

MrBen
08-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Armor All is like my God. My car is so clean and shiny! I remember when I got it, the car looked like a POS. Now after a year of cleaning every damn thing in that car, the interior looks as close to new as it ever will.

MattsAccord
08-12-2003, 08:25 PM
I have this stuff like Armor All but it is made by Meguiar's. It smells like grape and it works really good.

Dibbs
08-13-2003, 04:23 AM
I like the Eagle One brand Tire Shine. That stuff will last a good 3 weeks where as Armor All lasts for just over a week for me. Also, get those Eagle One tire wipes. They not only work for your tires but they work great to get into tight spots on the interior. I use that stuff on the black trim on my car, tires and interior and it kicks ass!

luCid89LXi
08-13-2003, 07:08 AM
the mcguires small scratch remover works miracles as well...

Vinny
08-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
my car is too junky to use armor all...

Travis

:werd:

danronian
08-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by luCid89LXi
the mcguires small scratch remover works miracles as well... ditto, I used that stuff only on my trunk lid so far and it went from looking gray to looking black with the sparkle clear coat, it made an amazing difference. Now I just need a day without rain so I can do the whole car.

For the interior I always buy whatever the dollar store has that is the subsitute for armor all. The one time I found the actual Armor All brand at the dollar store but the label was in japanese, it was still a great deal for a dollar.

Rendon LX-i
08-13-2003, 09:49 PM
This is for all that use Armor all.
Keep using that shit and let see what happens to your dash in like 3 years. fuck it will crack like a mofo. i know by exprience my dad told me that i didnt listen and it fuck my shit up big time. i just use purfide water or Amoina free shit . sorry about the spelling. just telling u that Amora All is good but keep using it and it will CRACK YOUR SHIT. i just warning u. late

MrBen
08-13-2003, 11:52 PM
Ive been using it for years and have not a single crack.

sanjay
08-14-2003, 04:07 AM
you guys have convinced me. I'm doing my car tommorow!