PDA

View Full Version : **NW Members read** Trek 2 in Sept

NXRacer
08-15-2003, 10:10 AM
EVERYBODY in the NorthWest has to get together and represent 3G's!!! TONS of companies and sponsors will be driving from Seattle Wa. on Sept 5 and will arrive at Sonoma Cali on Sept 7. They will be traveling down I5 the whole way.

I'm thinking of just hopping on the 'train' and driving for as long as i feel like. The Oregon meet (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19948) will be meeting during that weekend so i'm thinking of going to roseburg to see the car show and stuff. A bunch of my friends from Salem are hopping on and going all the way to roseburg. Sounds like a TON OF FUN.

More info:
Trek2Sonoma (http://www.turbomagazine.com/trek2sonoma/)

88accordhatchdx
08-15-2003, 10:13 AM
:werd: If I can get my car in good running order by then I'll try and go. I want to go to the Oregon meet too but I need directions.

NXRacer
08-15-2003, 10:15 AM
There are directions in the oregon thread......you'll only need to read like the last 4 pages or so. We're gonna meet in grants pass which is right off the I5 just north of medford. I'm still not sure which day i'm gonna leave or else i'd say you could meet up with me in salem and we could drive down together.

88accordhatchdx
08-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the info. Yeah hopefully I can find someone to follow down there cause I don't want to get lost and my car's been acting up lately.

MattsAccord
08-15-2003, 10:57 AM
If you get on I-5 you can't miss it I'll try to get some directions and plans for the meet.

NXRacer
08-15-2003, 03:58 PM
bump

so is nobody gonna join in on this thing or what?? It should be lotsa fun. Super 2ner TV is gonna be there, Sport Compact Car, Import Tuner, Honda Tuning, Turbo Magazine and a bunch of manufacterers are sponsoring the trek. We just might get noticed. Wouldnt it be cool if we got in a magazine or something? Too bad Matt or OldSchool didnt live around here in the NW so they could show off their cars..........

COME ON PEOPLE let 3GEEZ represent!!!

cdscowboy
08-15-2003, 04:06 PM
If you can figure out a more precise time, I'd probably be game, provided I don't have work!! :) It'd be sweet to roll with some nice cars :)

fuzzy audio
08-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Sounds like fun. I could probably go as far as Portland, but it would be a blast.....

oh wait. It's the GF's B-day that friday....hmmmm

We'll see.

Justin86
08-16-2003, 08:08 PM
Sounds like fun. Oh can we have the meet and still do this. As long as I get my juice I will be happy.

Akuma
08-17-2003, 01:18 AM
nice.... i live in roseburg.. i will definately be down for this

Justin86
08-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Sounds like a plan. Go to Roseburg Friday night, then the meet Saturday and camp out possibily too. I hope I don't have to work. The boss might ship be out to the fire in Whyoming.