PDA

View Full Version : Weekends worth of work

Vinny
08-15-2003, 12:20 PM
Well it's almost 4;30 on Friday and time to hit the door :D . Fun filled weekend of working on the beast. Gonna head over to the auto hobby shop here on base so I can use their lift and Air Tools since I'm compressor-less right now. Thank god for the USAF and their rarely used auto hobby shop, since no active duty folks use it they let us use it. Gotta figure out why the A/C wont take a charge, change a pan gasket , change out both axles ( car makes a popping noise when you back up), adjust a window and change another window motor. Damn and I thought working around the house sucked. Wish me luck you guys, I think its gonna be another epic battle against the beast:bow:

cubert
08-15-2003, 01:42 PM
well..you got a lift so it shouldnt be too too bad....trying to do axles without a lift sucks major balls....but good luck

Vinny
08-15-2003, 02:39 PM
Off to a wonderful start already. Found out the low pressure cutout swutch on the A/C is leaking and big surprise nobody (advanceauto, NAPA, or autozone)carries em and of course living in bumfuck GA we don't have a honda dealer in a 2hr radius thats got a parts dept open past 5 or even open on a Saturday til noon. Looks like salvage yards at 8 am, cuz I aint driving to Atlanta just for a switch :flipa:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-15-2003, 02:45 PM
A/C? U have that? Get rid of that Crap! Throw in a B-Series and your set! U have a Cruise Control & P/S? Hmm.. vtec wants YOU!

NXRacer
08-15-2003, 02:52 PM
sounds like somebody is predjiduce to expen$ive motor swaps!! :D

Hey M.C.V check out other dealerships in your area (if you have any). They can usually get other dealer items even if they don't sell those cars. A lot of dealers do dealer repair work on other cars.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by NXRacer
sounds like somebody is predjiduce to expen$ive motor swaps!! :D

Is not expensive! Kinda like having children. I am just glad I don't have any, because those poor kids would come second to the car.

NXRacer
08-15-2003, 03:10 PM
what about your mutt you're paying $1000000 in child support to? :D

matt did you get my PM about that cheap insurance company??

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-15-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by NXRacer
what about your mutt you're paying $1000000 in child support to? :D

matt did you get my PM about that cheap insurance company??

The Mutt is my car :) and I forgot to thank you about that!! Thanks!! I gotta check tonight after I get Home.., Thanks!

NXRacer
08-15-2003, 03:16 PM
why wait? http://www.wawanesa.com/