PDA

View Full Version : totaled the 3

gameoner
08-16-2003, 09:21 AM
i totaled the 3 the other day, complete side damge, the doors wiere pushed in about a foot. what sucks is i just got the interior in that morning.but i made out becuase i got a 91 accord si-r to replace it, and it came with a full racing exhuast, and a new system, but the 3g is gone........:( :mad: :(

cdscowboy
08-16-2003, 10:37 AM
Sorry to hear about the loss :sadwave:, but glad you're okay!! :) I've never heard of a '91 Si-R...but sounds important ;) Got any pics??

P.S. Just cause the 3g is gone, you don't have to leave. A lot of people feel that way, but it just ain't true! :)

gameoner
08-16-2003, 01:27 PM
i aint planning on leaving. its still a accord. its still honda. i have no pics yet but i will post some as soon as i can get them. the 91 only cost me 1000, and i should be able to pay it off with the insurance settlemnet im gonna get

NXRacer
08-18-2003, 07:26 AM
too bad there's no such thing as a 91 SI-R in america......

gameoner
08-19-2003, 02:52 PM
my bad, the dude just put a si-r sticker on it, damn, i feel stupid. im going out to do some work on it right now, going to put on a cai. later

zero.counter
08-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by gameoner
my bad, the dude just put a si-r sticker on it, damn, i feel stupid. im going out to do some work on it right now, going to put on a cai. later
LOL, sorry man, we all seem to learn at some time or another. Sorry to hear about the accord.

NXRacer
08-19-2003, 02:58 PM
dont feel stupid, i just didnt want you to start bragging about something and get laughed at for it. thats a RICER sticker that people put on their cars to make them look cool. Kinda like the guy here in salem who has an SiR/Type-R sticker on his hatchback...........:rolleyes:

gameoner
08-19-2003, 07:12 PM
its coming off, i aint wanna be no damn ricer. ill have pics of the 88 after the accident soon, and ill have pics of the new ride then to