PDA

View Full Version : fuck fuck help

89accordboi
08-19-2003, 09:29 AM
ok on my 93 integra my oil was low... actually it wasnt registering at all (no oil present on dipstick)... before i noticed the oil was like this when i would accelerate it the car would jerk back and forth, and acceleration is horrible... i got an oil change and that didnt help.. they also said they recommend new fluids in the radiator and transmission, could one of those be my problem? any ideas? thank you :)

NXRacer
08-19-2003, 09:53 AM
tranny flush might help. was your car knocking before you put oil in it? You might have done some damage internally.......... thats all i can guess.

89accordboi
08-19-2003, 10:53 PM
if its a prety expensive fix like $1000+ i should just total the car and get a nice phat check :)

MrBen
08-19-2003, 11:40 PM
It's people like you who make my insurance rates so high. What a moron.

Vinny
08-20-2003, 05:30 AM
I never heard of an insurance company totalling a car due to normal mechanical wear and tear or in this case self inflicted stupidity

dXsquared
08-20-2003, 08:05 AM
he means liek crash the muther fucker and then collect insurance... what i would do is sell the engine toa guy with a civic, then find a B18C1 or a B18C5(if your not poor) and drop it in... then your car will be fast

Travis

Mike's89AccordLX
08-20-2003, 01:51 PM
Well for one try a teg forum :D they might have more answers than we would. And yes please tell us who your insurance provider. Yeah go total a perfectly fine car so you can get some money. Smart very smart.

dj99
08-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Don't wreck it! I'll give you $1000 for it! :)

It's probably a fuel quality or filter problem, timing, coil, igniter, etc.

Definitely something fixable. Even if it's not, it's worth an engine swap.

89accordboi
08-20-2003, 06:26 PM
wow... ghetto accord,my cousin vinny, and mikes89accordlx, props to u guys for being a dumbass and not taking a joke

Mike's89AccordLX
08-21-2003, 06:52 AM
Well since you don't know how to spell the plural form of DUMBASS I guess you're the dumbass!!! And we thought you were serious b/c you have done a lot of stupid shit in the past and wouldn't put that past you.

DUMBASS (sounding like Red on that 70's show :D )

Vinny
08-21-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Mike's89AccordLX
Well since you don't know how to spell the plural form of DUMBASS I guess you're the dumbass!!! And we thought you were serious b/c you have done a lot of stupid shit in the past and wouldn't put that past you.

DUMBASS (sounding like Red on that 70's show :D )
Hey Mike, should we take offense to being called a dumbass by someone who let a car run out of oil?????????

Mike's89AccordLX
08-21-2003, 07:38 AM
Oh yeah I guess not. I almost forgot who we were talking with.

NOAHS88accord
08-21-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by My Cousin Vinny
Hey Mike, should we take offense to being called a dumbass by someone who let a car run out of oil?????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA letting car run out of oil hahahahahahaa thats gotta be the funniest thing i have ever heard haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa

seriously though, how did you let it run out of oil? and do you have a leak? is it burning oil? like DXHATCHBACK said, just sell the engine and buy a used b18

89accordboi
08-21-2003, 07:55 AM
i check the oil every few days and its always fine just this time it wasnt registering on the dipstick...

NOAHS88accord
08-21-2003, 07:57 AM
so you lost all your oil in 2 days and didnt notice you were losing oil? I doubt that! You either need to learn about oil cause that big puddle is oil, or your car is burning oil very badly. Good luck!

Mike's89AccordLX
08-21-2003, 07:58 AM
So did somebody steal your drain plug and take your oil? I swear it was the little people that did it! (as they're taking you to the mental hospital)

dXsquared
08-21-2003, 08:01 AM
alright... ill stop this fight RIGHT NOW... IT WAS ME! I STOLE ALL THE OIL AND HIS OIL PLUG.. IT WILL BE USELESS FOR HIM TO PUT MORE OIL IN CAUSE IT WILL JUST LEAK OUT!!! HAHAHA..I GOT YOU GOOD THIS TIME 89accordboi!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis

NOAHS88accord
08-21-2003, 08:02 AM
So did somebody steal your drain plug and take your oil? I swear it was the little people that did it! (as they're taking you to the mental hospital)

No it was the magic leprechaun from the lucky charms cereal

Mike's89AccordLX
08-21-2003, 08:05 AM
Was there a garden gnome near your car? Those things come alive when no ones looking. If it wasn't Travis or a leprechaun then I would put my money on a garden gnome.

NOAHS88accord
08-21-2003, 08:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am still in shock that he lost all his oil in a few days and didnt notice it going anywhere. Maybe I am just stupid when it comes to leaking fluids but dont they usually go somewhere when they leak? And when your burning oil doesnt it make smoke come out of the exhaust pipe?

Vinny
08-21-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by NOAHS88accord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am still in shock that he lost all his oil in a few days and didnt notice it going anywhere. Maybe I am just stupid when it comes to leaking fluids but dont they usually go somewhere when they leak? And when your burning oil doesnt it make smoke come out of the exhaust pipe?

Lets see, leaking from the pan or valve cover you'll smell it and since more than likely its running onto a hot block or a hot exhaust pipe, burning it would be that black shit and little spots all over the back of your car. OHHHHH and when you romp on the gas and look in the rear view mirror and you see what looks like a James Bond smoke screen, our cars didn't come with that option

Vinny
08-21-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
alright... ill stop this fight RIGHT NOW... IT WAS ME! I STOLE ALL THE OIL AND HIS OIL PLUG.. IT WILL BE USELESS FOR HIM TO PUT MORE OIL IN CAUSE IT WILL JUST LEAK OUT!!! HAHAHA..I GOT YOU GOOD THIS TIME 89accordboi!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis
Damn dude, I'da sent you money for an oil change if you needed it that bad. You know its bad when you have to steal oil :D

89accordboi
08-21-2003, 08:39 AM
i got it checked out at this place and they said the oil pan is leaking and the exhaust is touching the pan also making it hot, which is why im burning oil so much. they said i must've hit something like a boulder (LOL) to cause this... but i havent hit anything at all

NOAHS88accord
08-21-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by My Cousin Vinny
Lets see, leaking from the pan or valve cover you'll smell it and since more than likely its running onto a hot block or a hot exhaust pipe, burning it would be that black shit and little spots all over the back of your car. OHHHHH and when you romp on the gas and look in the rear view mirror and you see what looks like a James Bond smoke screen, our cars didn't come with that option

I was being sarcastic man

Vinny
08-21-2003, 10:13 AM
I know ya was, so was I

NOAHS88accord
08-21-2003, 10:15 AM
I am just wondering man, if your car was leaking out of the oil pan and the exhaust was touching the oil pan. Did ya ever smell it burning? Did ya ever notice it leaking on the ground? come on man its common sense when you smell oil burning or see it on the ground you might wanna check for leaks!!!!

Vinny
08-21-2003, 10:33 AM
now now, if common sense was common everyone would have it and SOME people obviously don't

'A20A3'
08-21-2003, 10:51 AM
Was there a garden nomb near your car? Those things come alive when no ones looking. If it wasn't Travis or a leprechaun then I would put my money on a garden nomb.

since alot of people here are picky about spelling, here's some mistakes.

"nomb" = gnome

:D

Mike's89AccordLX
08-21-2003, 10:59 AM
What are you talking about I spelt it right..... go check the post ;)

I knew it was spelt wrong but I was too lazy to look it up. But gnome really isn't a common word like, the, and, or dumbass :) .

Vinny
08-21-2003, 11:09 AM
damn talk about bein anal retentive:flip:

89accordboi
08-24-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by NOAHS88accord
I am just wondering man, if your car was leaking out of the oil pan and the exhaust was touching the oil pan. Did ya ever smell it burning? Did ya ever notice it leaking on the ground? come on man its common sense when you smell oil burning or see it on the ground you might wanna check for leaks!!!!

thats because id ont smell it and i dont see oil stains under my car where i park...